Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours)

+11
Gamee
Shadow
The Hovel Humper
Raven_God
GLAMEOW
Bor.
Menace13
{Z}BlAdE
Mr. Pirate
KingNickolas
Unforgiven7120
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty I have returned.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Yes, after a week of not being able to talk, it's come to face facts. You guys are retarded. Think logistically, READ once in a while. If one of your higher admins says that it can't be done, IT CANNOT BE DONE! Your qvm changing schemes apparently are harder to do, so why even ask. Also most of the qvm changes you suggest have been in both the P-G-QVM and Rezyn's QVM. They are completely seperate than your QVM, ok?

Another thing, and I will direct it at Qweefzilla, don't make up shit about yourself. "I'm usually here all the time." Where are you when I made this post? Hm? This is when I stepped in on Lawly and his friend spamming the snot out of the server. (10:39pm for me btw) Also, your avatar is clever, but sadly, it's poorly done.

Anyway, I'm back, my vengeance is being carried out with my rantings. Take them seriously, or don't. Otherwise, stop being so god damned stupid. Enjoy my avatar.

Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours)

Post  KingNickolas Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:30 am

Please chill out, and stop flaming us.
I'm only going to say this once.
We don't want another menace or lawly incident. -.-
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty Venting is useful.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:45 am

I was only getting a week's worth of undying hatred loose. Calm down.

Anyone into RP on forums? RP = Role playing. Well, there's a very nice forum that I'm going to, very nice people too. My story is now an RP, and well, my friend and I have been kicking it off with a bang. I'd invite some of you, but you gotta be interested.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours)

Post  DucTape Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 am

Unforgiven7120 wrote:I was only getting a week's worth of undying hatred loose. Calm down.

Anyone into RP on forums? RP = Role playing. Well, there's a very nice forum that I'm going to, very nice people too. My story is now an RP, and well, my friend and I have been kicking it off with a bang. I'd invite some of you, but you gotta be interested.
Depends very much on what the RP is about. If it sounds like an interesting topic I'll have to check it out.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty Eh.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:59 am

It's a multiple genre RP. I'm working on Sci-fi, most people are on multi-genre (fantasy-modern mostly), there's fan-based rp. Right now I'm working on my story, which is exclusive to sci-fi, and I have the only rp that's in it. So, yeah.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:It's a multiple genre RP. I'm working on Sci-fi, most people are on multi-genre (fantasy-modern mostly), there's fan-based rp. Right now I'm working on my story, which is exclusive to sci-fi, and I have the only rp that's in it. So, yeah.
Si-Fi sounds cool, I just don't like the stereotypical RP (elves, medieval times, etc.).
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty Hm.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Ok, well, I'll pm you the link, and you can look through. The people there are very very nice, so yeah. If you want to get a headstart on my RP, just read some of the previous posts I've made regarding space and stuff.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:06 pm

hmmm.....can I get in on this too? sounds cool
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty My topics have become lame, not enough imagination juice to be all snotty and posh and what not.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Eh, sure, why the hell not. If you sign up, you'll have to be approved by either Lady Nicole or Lord Ares, otherwise you can just lurk as a guest in the mean time.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Rise_of_Aetheria/index.php?act=idx
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Nice link, I checked out your story. Right now I'm in the process of reading through all of it. So far so good. (Puts up a thumb indicating he thoroughly enjoyed it.)

Anyways, i like the part about the different races. You combined the protoss, covenent, and humans to make an alliance. I'm not really sure about those defcon guys though. Anyways, good luck with the story, and i think i'll keep readin. Wink
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty Memorandum

Post  Unforgiven7120 Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm

It may be a story, but this version can actually involve you and your character. It's role playing, and describing all the races and everything toke me about four days of on and off work. Yes, it was definitely exhausting, but I'm hoping it'll be worth it in the end. By the way, the first post is the equivalence of 4 pages on Microsoft Word, it'll take a while.

Also, I've alerted Lady Nicole (essentially Lord Ares too by alerting her) that a few of you might be joining. She hasn't replied, but I'm assuming she's busy dealing with everyday life. Anyway, if science fiction isn't your cup of tea, there's other genres. And be sure to introduce yourself once you get in.

Lady Nicole is now aware that if some of you decide to join, you'll be coming. She's got no problem with that, so, yeah.

Last edited by Unforgiven7120 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing for Reason.)
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 am

I'm gonna lurk and make sure I think I'd stay and participate before I join.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:31 am

I've got an account. Gonna see what it's like i guess.
So far, link's thread is the only thing interesting, but i'll give the others a chance.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty Memorandum part deux

Post  Unforgiven7120 Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 am

If you want to participate in my RP, you HAVE to pm me so I can get your character all set up. There's a template that's in the third post (my second post). Also, read the roleplay rules, because they're pretty essential. There's a link in my second post that's part of one of my sentences.

KingNickolas joined RoA, and already submitted a character design. Just thought you should know.

Last edited by Unforgiven7120 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DERPITY HURPITY DOO!)
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Look and see in the previous posts and you can tell that Link is a great writer. If you still doubt this then i recommend you check out his awesome rp based on Jade's universe: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Rise_of_Aetheria/index.php?showtopic=62&st=0

It's an interesting story so far. I hope to see it progress, and to see more people join in. I recommend reading every word on that page. It'll take a while, but it's an interesting read...

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Roa

^^ Some cool art they made there.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:58 pm

EPIC DESKTOP!
Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Desktop2

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm

That would be my best friend's desktop... not mine.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:

Another thing, and I will direct it at Qweefzilla, don't make up shit about yourself. "I'm usually here all the time." Where are you when I made this post? Hm? This is when I stepped in on Lawly and his friend spamming the snot out of the server. (10:39pm for me btw) Also, your avatar is clever, but sadly, it's poorly done.

link ....This because I look at this thread and ignore it because everything you say is about how awesome you are and how much most of GBA sucks ... plus I don't have mod powers .... and yeah I did my avatar in like 2 seconds I didn't even care about cutting out the white strips xD.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty If you do not like me, don't enter my thread.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Why did you post here? Just curious.

On other news, my RP is almost at its third page. I'd say that's successful. Begin viewing it here. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Rise_of_Aetheria/index.php?showtopic=62
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Why did you post here? Just curious.

On other news, my RP is almost at its third page. I'd say that's successful. Begin viewing it here. http://z7.invisionfree.com/Rise_of_Aetheria/index.php?showtopic=62
Congrats. I was going to join, but I've been really busy as of late and knew I would just fall behind and I wouldn't really be able to participate properly.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:45 am

It doesn't matter how long you take. Which is a pretty cool thing about those rps over there, as quite a bit of people post every week, and not every day. So yeah, you could have given me some company when i was sitting there among the strangers, but don't feel bad. Razz
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Empty I'll leave this here

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 am

Unforgiven's Thread (As in mine, not yours) - Page 3 Riley_Jade_04_15_6242
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:25 am

Link, this isn't the hentia i was expecting. Pedobear!

Spoiler:

*Edit*
Nice job. I'm assuming this is Jade?

*Edit2*
I should have checked ROA first. But you didn't say there either. Shocked
I'm still gonna assume this is jade.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am

Yep that's Jade. I'm probably going to have it set in Tyris after it gets glassed. Natasha is in the picture now, so when I scan it in after fixing a few things, that'll be next.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next