Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous

+2
GLAMEOW
Lt.Sproodles
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous Empty Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous

Post  Lt.Sproodles Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:19 pm

First off, I´m Jaroth in GPP or Unvanquished if you got some of them (tremulous)

Ok, now, some things have changed, and a lot, so many years, so many things, its sadly to know that this place is dying as the old friend tremulous,
but we have a forum here, Grangers Bouncing Around, so lets use it, to our advantage, if tremulous die, well doesnt matter, we have a lot of games to play!, and we can still be talking to eachother using this or many social websites like facebook or twitter...

I´m happy and sad, because all of this years passed, every month i checked up this website if any changes were made, then, when my hope was completely lost, some friends, Glameow, and Menace, talked to me on tremulous 1.2, and i thought, well maybe there is one thing i need to check it out, so i came back for this website...

Sorry for the sad text, well Sorry about everything, really, I´m sorry people, you are and always be my mentors, you were the first clan i joined in tremulous, i dont want your friendship go to hell...

Glameow, or Bor. or even both, can you please delete my old one, Sproodles, i think this in-game name is better to have

Lt.Sproodles
Dretch
Dretch

Back to top Go down

Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous Empty Re: Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous

Post  GLAMEOW Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Clans come and go.

Squirrel (AKA bor) and I made this clan after SST went down with the server crash.

I'm shocked we even get one person to post here.

It's really only king and I that post anymore.

Shadow joined KoR so most of his posts go there ... Can't say I blame him.

I would go KoR only and say to hell with this place but people here are less judge mental and seem to take it easy. Maybe I like the fact that I don't have to deal with a bunch of people, making moderating this place easy.

So relax, stay awhile ( or not) and have fun reminiscing about how trem is the best game out there.

Or... Just post silly random crap.

Oh and to everyone whose been active here, spam those signatures! You too sproodles. Ponies get you double points, and a special rank as well. My signature nazi days are over. Lol

Enjoy.
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous Empty Re: Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous

Post  KingNickolas Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Hey Sproodles! It's been a while. It's good to see ya here again.

It's true, both trem and this forum are dieing ever so slowly. Much like trem, a few members here, namely Glam and myself, are still providing a little bit of activity. But we both post on the Kor forums as well.

A little while ago we had a little bit of a burst in activity and we started doing other games together when it was shadow, glam, luiz, a few other people, and I. Glam even put up a server for a little, and I started on a ATCS map for the game. Then it just kinda fell apart.

Glam and I are still here though. You're welcome to join us!

Also, longcat is long. Especially in signatures. ;D
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 pm

You get your post count reset when long cat appears Wink

Oh the days of menace and lawly
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Sproodles Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Jesus, thanks to you guys, and well this is like a desert with three survivors...

Lt.Sproodles
Dretch
Dretch

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Guess we will have to decide who to eat first...

I vote we eat king, he may taste like a whooper jr.

Oh those Burger King commercials with that king were hilarious.

Too bad they stopped though.
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Been a long time Lieutenant
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Sproodles Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 am

Reporting commander, for Duty, Sir scratch

I thought you were dead brother, well at least de Ductape that i know, how have you been man...?

Legend alive, im like returning back to my neihbourhood, and its like all went to hell... Sad LETS REVIVE THIS A LITTLE! Very Happy

Lt.Sproodles
Dretch
Dretch

Back to top Go down

Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous Empty And Kayla..? she was good in this clan forum, i think so... xD

Post  Lt.Sproodles Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 pm

btw guys, what happend with Kayla..?

Lt.Sproodles
Dretch
Dretch

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 pm

I really miss the good old days in SST. That clan was nice and it was good when i had a chat with out old clan leader MR.Peanut. SST will be missed since we all played it together from the start.
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Kayla doesn't like this forum because it reminds her of PK or something. Don't expect her.

Also, I don't taste like wopper jr... At the moment I taste like...

Automobile grease.

Same thing really I guess.

ALSO HAI DUC
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 pm

i have been talking to pk lately at school, he created a website for our Robotics Class. It's really cool.
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Link or gtfo
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:35 am

Are you in the robotics club?

The club is so much better than the class bro.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:12 pm

GLAMEOW wrote:
Shadow joined KoR so most of his posts go there ... Can't say I blame him.

If this place was just a tad bit more active I would come here a lot more. But, sadly it is not.

I still haven't forgotten about this place, don't worry. I didn't help you and Bor build this just to ignore it.
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:36 pm

You could just pop in here and say hi every few days. That's what I do. I don't think I would really even have time for that anyways.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:52 am

KingNickolas wrote:You could just pop in here and say hi every few days. That's what I do. I don't think I would really even have time for that anyways.

There's always time for GBA.
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:21 am

Absolutely always time for GBA.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Everyone has time for GBA.
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 am

... annnnnddd my Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous 3316320992
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:10 am

yes. that too.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:14 am

I'm going to

Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous 22187837

until this place gets back on it's feet... er... or Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous 3316320992
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:32 am

if only people would get their Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous 3316320992 's over here and see that we're not as ded as they might think. Sad
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 am

I think they have to find their Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous 3316320992 's first.

I found my Well, im back, and sadly the place is dying... like tremulous 3316320992 this morning with a set of tweezers.

The only people who would possibly (however extremely unlikely) are the people from KoR.

I stopped going there about a couple of weeks ago because there always seems to be some sort of drama over and more than half of them seem like very depressed people.

and they know too much grammer lol
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:43 am

Yeah, more often then not, I usually just lurk on their forums. That may seem a little odd, but I got tired of their bull crap a long time ago about posting without thinking.

Of course they've gotten better now, it's just a bit overbearing to remember the amount of trolling and bashing I used to get on that forum. Not that It was really a lot, I just remember it the most.

I think a lot of people lurk over there as well.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next