Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The doctor iz back!

+4
Kayla
Menace13
QweefZilLa
Dr.Pain
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The doctor iz back! - Page 2 Empty Re: The doctor iz back!

Post  The Hovel Humper Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 am

Menace13 wrote:
The Hovel Humper wrote:Dretch: Take out rifles
Adv. Dretch: Cause infection
Lisk: To grab and kill
Adv. Lisk: To not bee seen very vell
Spitfire: Take jetpacks down and bomb below bases
Mara: Good vent alien, can run good
Adv. Mara: Good runner with ability to hop around lots of humans while zapping and barbing.
Goon: One hit kill and pounce
Adv. Goon: Very good for taking down bases and sniping naked rifles
Tyrant: Stong alien with charge (Good for running)
Adv. Tyrant: Strong alien with Acid bomb (Two can take down alot of rets)
Granger: Build simple bases
Adv. Granger: Build better places with wallcrawl
Bgranger: Stick bsuits and others for other aliens to kill, also able to build Eggs, Om, Hovel and Boost.

There are reasons for all of the aliens in KoRx. If I need to explain more I shall.

Actually, there's no true reason for bgranger. 80% of games ended with nobody ever going bgranger, and that's only games that reached as3.

It's a general alien, It can defend, attack and build bases.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 am

Also, it assists so it is a very practical alien, but people tend not to use it as they want to rush, or they want a powerful alien

Sephiroth
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Pain Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Guys for the first time ever, I have posted a thread this is now popuplar! LOL to day iz awesome cyclops
Dr.Pain
Dr.Pain
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Lol Pain
But, The grangers spit is overrated. Like wtf kill someone who has like 1400 creds invested in their armour, and guess what. BAM one lucky shot from a granger and you are dead.
Bgranger same thing.
Spitty is practicly useless. Easy like hell to kill.
Bassy, well, it does that in every server. However, its better in 1.2 because it has heal aura.
Mara, More OP. The barbs and the lightning is not mara like. The zap is too strong cause you can by luck find a cloaker.

You think humans are OP because aliens arent OP in 1.2 liek in KoRx. Its more balanced. A rant rushing in your base should die like a psaw running in your base. Short but sweet.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 pm

korx is defiantly balanced ... a lot of games go till esd 1.2 the games don't last as long.and your comparing a level 1 weapon to a stage 3 alien ?? mar in korx cost as much as a dragoon so it should be somewhat useful.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:17 am

QweefZilLa wrote:korx is defiantly balanced ... a lot of games go till esd 1.2 the games don't last as long.and your comparing a level 1 weapon to a stage 3 alien ?? mar in korx cost as much as a dragoon so it should be somewhat useful.
1.2 games last about 10-30 mins average. Short games arent bad. what do you mean level 1 weapon to stage 3 alien. ADV mara costs as much as NORMAL goon. Same in 1.2. It all depends on the player. In KoRx little skill is needed. adv rant, look and slash. Rant in 1.2 is similar, however charging is more important since you have to nail your target into the wall, and if they still live slash. ADV rant you need like 3 slashes and theyre dead. It takes 4 luci/xael shots to kill you. 1VS1 arent fair. everything was technically given a secondary ability and a couple new features that ruin gameplay.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:01 am

swamp-cecil wrote:
QweefZilLa wrote:korx is defiantly balanced ... a lot of games go till esd 1.2 the games don't last as long.and your comparing a level 1 weapon to a stage 3 alien ?? mar in korx cost as much as a dragoon so it should be somewhat useful.
1.2 games last about 10-30 mins average. Short games arent bad. what do you mean level 1 weapon to stage 3 alien. ADV mara costs as much as NORMAL goon. Same in 1.2. It all depends on the player. In KoRx little skill is needed. adv rant, look and slash. Rant in 1.2 is similar, however charging is more important since you have to nail your target into the wall, and if they still live slash. ADV rant you need like 3 slashes and theyre dead. It takes 4 luci/xael shots to kill you. 1VS1 arent fair. everything was technically given a secondary ability and a couple new features that ruin gameplay.

KorX and GPP (NOT 1.2, stop saying that guys. >_> ) are very different types of games. It takes totally different skills to play either. If you have KorX skills, you can certainly win a 1v1 fight against a rant in KorX. But in the same mod with gpp skills, you would most likely loose the battle. Same goes for KorX people in gpp. The two are two totally different and warped mods going in different directions as a modification to our q3 favorite, tremulous. There is no "this one is better" or "this one is worse", they both have their ups and downs. We all have our own tastes. We should just agree to disagree, and get on with our lives.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 pm

kingnickolas wrote:
swamp-cecil wrote:

KorX and GPP (NOT 1.2, stop saying that guys. >_> ) are very different types of games. It takes totally different skills to play either. If you have KorX skills, you can certainly win a 1v1 fight against a rant in KorX. But in the same mod with gpp skills, you would most likely loose the battle. Same goes for KorX people in gpp. The two are two totally different and warped mods going in different directions as a modification to our q3 favorite, tremulous. There is no "this one is better" or "this one is worse", they both have their ups and downs. We all have our own tastes. We should just agree to disagree, and get on with our lives.

This is how i was feeling. I didnt know to put it in words.
I vote lock.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:32 am

One more thing though, why was this in help and support?

Sephiroth
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:50 am

Sephiroth wrote:One more thing though, why was this in help and support?

Because my brother lacks common sence
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:05 am

Fair enough. I also request a lock now.

Sephiroth
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Agreed. This topic turned fail.

But I see what pain did with this. lol
Help and support: A doctor?
lol
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Fortunately for you, No admins have seen that I've left. Lock Accepted.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum