Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The doctor iz back!

+4
Kayla
Menace13
QweefZilLa
Dr.Pain
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The doctor iz back! Empty The doctor iz back!

Post  Dr.Pain Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Heyyy Guys! Don't be fooled by the title...
It's been like... half a year, can we open up the higher admin application section? I remember Bor. calling it closed for a month or two. I really want to be a S2! It would inspire me for greatness and excellence in this clan lol.
Dr.Pain
Dr.Pain
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

The doctor iz back! Empty Re: The doctor iz back!

Post  QweefZilLa Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:20 pm

It would be good if you actually played with us instead of migrating to 1.2 ...
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:50 pm

QweefZilLa wrote:It would be good if you actually played with us instead of migrating to 1.2 ...

Liez, 1.2 is so much better.

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayla Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:16 am

Are you guys really are playing together sometimes ? Like at least 5 people from this clan playing together on our server ? I'd be surprised if the answer is yes. And if not, then why do you wanna be upgraded if nobody's ever on and never plays anyways ?
Kayla
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:11 am

Kayla wrote:Are you guys really are playing together sometimes ? Like at least 5 people from this clan playing together on our server ? I'd be surprised if the answer is yes. And if not, then why do you wanna be upgraded if nobody's ever on and never plays anyways ?

Yeah, a few of us usually play on the Euro KoRx server on 1.1, Soon to be Euro CoRx I hope (campers version, it's in beta)
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 am

The Hovel Humper wrote:
Kayla wrote:Are you guys really are playing together sometimes ? Like at least 5 people from this clan playing together on our server ? I'd be surprised if the answer is yes. And if not, then why do you wanna be upgraded if nobody's ever on and never plays anyways ?

Yeah, a few of us usually play on the Euro KoRx server on 1.1, Soon to be Euro CoRx I hope (campers version, it's in beta)

Never heard of Corx, Sounds good. Welcome back Dr.Pain

Sephiroth
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Pain Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:28 pm

QweefZilLa wrote:It would be good if you actually played with us instead of migrating to 1.2 ...
Just because my brother plays 1.2 u think im playing it too? lol i been caught up in steam games but sure ill join 1.1 again! 1.1 FTW
Dr.Pain
Dr.Pain
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:40 pm

ITS THE QUIZ TIME!

Sephiroth wrote:Never heard of Corx, Sounds good. Welcome back Dr.Pain

Its like Corn except made in japan. It usually has a Katana. Stand back

The Hovel Humper wrote:

Camping? PFFFT! There so many ways to anticamp in KoRx. Im just to lazy to list them all. (1.2 advertisent: Camping is bad n 1.2)

Kayla wrote:Are you guys really are *You have just been grammar nazi'd (Trem forums)* playing together sometimes ?Are *Moar grammar nazi* Like at least 5 people from this clan playing together on our server ? I'd be surprised if the answer is yes. And if not, then why do you wanna be upgraded if nobody's ever on and never plays anyways ?

Because KoRx wont upgrade: humans will get more stax and stax. They wont take away any lines of code for a line of code makes the game more intresting. AIDS should really be fixed

Menace13 wrote:

Liez, 1.2 is so much better.

Damn i wish i had that line of IRC chat i said aboout KoRx a while back.

Hes not on 1.2 at all.

Last edited by swamp-cecil on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo...Excpect more)
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 pm

None of that made sense swamp. Here, I think this belongs to you:
*Hands swamp-cecil the most worthless spam of the day award.*

Anyways pain, the point is that we have no server, so upgrading is all but pointless. >_>
You pretty much have all the advantages you need right now as a clan member. Besides, being an admin really isn't that much different from being a normal member dude. So don't get me wrong in thinking that I don't think you're mature enough to handle upgrading, it's just there's no point. No point to it whatsoever. lol

If you're still not convinced, here are some ideas for you that would definitely help you in getting s2: Write long meaningful post that make sense. Don't take after your brother. That post right above me right now, isn't a good way to show that you're ready at all. >_>
Try to act mature. Right now, you're in a group with mostly people who are older than you. That's not saying that you can't joke about a little bit, but don't take it too far. You have got to respect the boundaries, and the wishes of other people.

If you want anymore help, make sure to ask somebody other than your little brother dude.
Also, I hope you don't take offense to this. I am in no way comparing you to your brother, nor am I saying that you do things like your brother. To tell you the truth, my impression of you so far is that you're a cool dude. I definitely think you would make a fine admin on any site.

On to other stuff...

CorX, in case anybody was wondering, is an upgrade to tremfusion, with a few added extra features of korX, and added extras from camper himself. That's the impression that I had anyways. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

@Swamp's attack on kayla:
Lay off man. English is a complicated language, and it's not exactly her first. >_>

@Swamp's attack on KorX:
You used to play as well, and as far as I know, you liked it. So stop being a hypocrite. Plus, you know that korx has much more added content then gpp. All gpp did was take away content, which is why most of us dislike it in the first place. IE: korx added adv rant, invisible adv lisk, cloak, biokit, xeal, and much much more... Whilst gpp took away dretching. Now It's a ton harder to dretch. Not only that, but now Humans are WAY overpowered. It's much more balanced in korx.

That is all.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Sorry about the Kayla attack. At night, i get more stupider which explains my EVIDENCE OR GTFO on other posts or other things. Im just too tired to think.

About KoRx: Im nnot sayying its bad, and ill take a quote from knowitall66 (made roomy) "it doesnt matter how many lines are in your map: its how you use those lines". So, they may have more lines, but those lines dont make the game better. It may, but may not. Like AIDS, it further encourages camping on the medi and TKing AIDS spreaders: it may also get innocents who make acciddents kicked. Tyrant HP also, but the.....geez i cant point out anything good..... sorry :S
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Pain Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:32 pm

kingnickolas wrote:
Anyways pain, the point is that we have no server, so upgrading is all but pointless. >_>
You pretty much have all the advantages you need right now as a clan member. Besides, being an admin really isn't that much different from being a normal member dude. So don't get me wrong in thinking that I don't think you're mature enough to handle upgrading, it's just there's no point. No point to it whatsoever. lol
Lol ok anyways I wanted to write something somewhere to symbolize im back lol. And swamp that was the most interessingtime consuming thing i have ever read....
Dr.Pain
Dr.Pain
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayla Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:Sorry about the Kayla attack. At night, i get more stupider which explains my EVIDENCE OR GTFO on other posts or other things. Im just too tired to think.

Hey little 13 years old, I think you should STILL behave yourself with older members/people. Being tired is just NOT a good reason at all to be rude with others.
Kayla
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Kayla wrote:
swamp-cecil wrote:Sorry about the Kayla attack. At night, i get more stupider which explains my EVIDENCE OR GTFO on other posts or other things. Im just too tired to think.

Hey little 13 years old, I think you should STILL behave yourself with older members/people. Being tired is just NOT a good reason at all to be rude with others.

I know i shouldnt. Getting drunk is accidental, however preventable (I did not get drunk; just comparing)
Yeah, im sorry.
Also, if you think im rude, post something of weirdness on the tremulous forums.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 pm

I think i will... Lol
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:07 pm

kingnickolas wrote:I think i will... Lol
Qweef did once...he got so pissed.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:37 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:
Qweef did once...he got so pissed.
the tremforum people are asses ... lol

king I like your argument on 1.2 vs korx ... Aaron once said he had to dumb down the aliens alot because the humans never use team work ... When humans use team work they do 100% better so yeah 1.2 may not be over powered for humans if there not using any teamwork at all, and when aliens use team work they end up slashing each other xD so no advantage for them.

Swamp stop insulting kayla saying sorry losses its meaning each time you say it ...
Kayla ignore swamp and don't pick on him either.

ps english is my first language and I suck at it ... people on the internet think there so smart when they have good grammar .. but on the internet you don't see any other smarts the person has you may have the best grammar but be a complete moron or you could completely suck at english and be a genius or both.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Kingnickolas wrote:
Dis iz teh fuckin mosssest aresome suff u pple ain't nvr sean in yo lives.
U pple wl <3 dis songs soooooo mch!
[flash=200,200]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZtWABLuWHo [/flash]
[flash=200,200]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc [/flash]

If U dnt, thn FUK U!
This might get their attention. Maybe.
The doctor iz back! Imhappyplz
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:44 am

About KoRx: Im nnot sayying its bad, and ill take a quote from knowitall66 (made roomy) "it doesnt matter how many lines are in your map: its how you use those lines". So, they may have more lines, but those lines dont make the game better. It may, but may not. Like AIDS, it further encourages camping on the medi and TKing AIDS spreaders: it may also get innocents who make acciddents kicked. Tyrant HP also, but the.....geez i cant point out anything good..... sorry :S

KoRs main goal for KoRx was to be able to me even teams but also by enhancing the processes, which I believe to do extremely well.

They Made the Xael for the tyrant, The made the lisk for bsuits, the slow pulse for maras.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:55 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:

KoRs main goal for KoRx was to be able to me even teams but also by enhancing the processes, which I believe to do extremely well.

They Made the Xael for the tyrant, The made the lisk for bsuits, the slow pulse for maras.

How many times can you solo and Adv rant? not much. It enanches the gameplay, but however in not only positive ways.
AIDS makes players camp. The lisks invis ability (lol invis-ability) makes it OP, but normal lisks suucks; their grab range is like 60 instead on 96 in GPP. The mara, same thing. UP in unadvanced and OP in not overpowered. Goon just plain sucks. Spitfire was a good comment, except for the fact that its easy as heell to kill and it barely kills anything. The Rant is Ok at normal, but the advanced can kill like 3 Xael/Luci/Chainsuits.
Shotgun grenade, is balanced. Mass Driver sucks since it has a like 200Msec delay, and the secondary chaingun just sucks. Prifle OP, Flamer sucks in general in 1.1, annd luci is Meh. Xael: goood at hitting everything EXCEPT the target. Cloak is WAYYY to OP.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:50 pm

the goon sucks ?? are you kidding me its great you must be a noob goon Razz 3 chain suits can easily take an advanced rant. op invis bassy maybe but thats to compensate for the cloak plus if you have a high resolution computer screen is easy to see cloaks. xeal does suck because aaron nerfed it with 3.2 It was really good against advanced rants. shotgun grenade is not op its mad easy to dodge with a dretch. korx is pretty well balanced.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 pm

The fact that the humans are dummed down makes the game play better in my opinion. I can get a good thrill from both sides.

And hey, at least it's not like in gpp, where the humans can pretty much just newb the aliens over no matter what. >_>
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm

kingnickolas wrote:The fact that the humans are dummed down makes the game play better in my opinion. I can get a good thrill from both sides.

And hey, at least it's not like in gpp, where the humans can pretty much just newb the aliens over no matter what. >_>

ORLY
Lets see what we have... Rant rush, goon barb snipe...mara hop....and compare to humans. GIGANTIC rushes that no one listens to you when you do them and psaw and nade om which the hives will kill you.
Hmm?
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Humans are still overpowered. And it sucks to be a granger which is total bull.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:10 am

Dretch: Take out rifles
Adv. Dretch: Cause infection
Lisk: To grab and kill
Adv. Lisk: To not bee seen very vell
Spitfire: Take jetpacks down and bomb below bases
Mara: Good vent alien, can run good
Adv. Mara: Good runner with ability to hop around lots of humans while zapping and barbing.
Goon: One hit kill and pounce
Adv. Goon: Very good for taking down bases and sniping naked rifles
Tyrant: Stong alien with charge (Good for running)
Adv. Tyrant: Strong alien with Acid bomb (Two can take down alot of rets)
Granger: Build simple bases
Adv. Granger: Build better places with wallcrawl
Bgranger: Stick bsuits and others for other aliens to kill, also able to build Eggs, Om, Hovel and Boost.

There are reasons for all of the aliens in KoRx. If I need to explain more I shall.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:53 am

The Hovel Humper wrote:Dretch: Take out rifles
Adv. Dretch: Cause infection
Lisk: To grab and kill
Adv. Lisk: To not bee seen very vell
Spitfire: Take jetpacks down and bomb below bases
Mara: Good vent alien, can run good
Adv. Mara: Good runner with ability to hop around lots of humans while zapping and barbing.
Goon: One hit kill and pounce
Adv. Goon: Very good for taking down bases and sniping naked rifles
Tyrant: Stong alien with charge (Good for running)
Adv. Tyrant: Strong alien with Acid bomb (Two can take down alot of rets)
Granger: Build simple bases
Adv. Granger: Build better places with wallcrawl
Bgranger: Stick bsuits and others for other aliens to kill, also able to build Eggs, Om, Hovel and Boost.

There are reasons for all of the aliens in KoRx. If I need to explain more I shall.

Actually, there's no true reason for bgranger. 80% of games ended with nobody ever going bgranger, and that's only games that reached as3.

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum