Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your time in tremulous

+5
KingNickolas
{Z}BlAdE
DucTape
Bor.
QweefZilLa
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

your time in tremulous - Page 2 Empty Re: your time in tremulous

Post  swamp-cecil Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 pm

i actually enjoyed reading that, menace. I wasnt on tremulous when anything special happend.

but, this is my story.

so, about years ago, at a camp, some guy brought tremulous. we all liked to play the game. Ahhh...the memories. i remember one pro would always get lucysuit, and yell in a hillbilly voice"lucyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!". i always played aliens. because when i tried humans, i didnt know how to use the armoury (FAIL). then, that one round when someone got 5 evolution points. you would be GOD if you got a dragoon, but one day, while i was aliens, i heared someone say "HOLY COW!". everyone asked what it was. one player, became an alien with the structure of a cenataur and bloody claws.

a tyrant.

the tyrant RAN into the human base, without dying, everyone on the alien team came. it was an unplanned organized rush. The round almost instantly ended.

3 years later, I reverted back to tremulous. i never knew that there was internet play, so me and my friend played trem. i lost because i kept battle grangering. we almost instantly got bored, and we looked something up about tremulous online. he said something about internet servers. we played around with trem and then we found the servers. The first server i ever joined. Belive it or not, the first server i ever joined was ^5P. i was adicted. i would play everyday with my brother, where we made up the term "wrangling". my best friend would sometimes play too. one day, the server disappeared. I then cycled to my new favorite server, ^5A.

I stayed on A for about half a year. There, i met my favorite trem players, dirty harry 44, John-117, lagg monster blade, maxi, ironbutterfly and best of all, Sa Culo. I learned everything on that server like how to call votes. Later on, Pain decided to go to wonderland. i dont know how but he got a 4 day IP ban. He then moved to funserver. I then moved to funserver, learning the most important command. /cl_allowdownload 1. i stayed on funserver for about 2 months, before deciding to go on an interesting server that was always placked with players. KoRx. My first memory; a tyrant with a red stripe on top of his head chasing a bsuiter on ice. I dont remember the map name, it was some space map. i then spawned, saw my crosshair and the new cool OM, then went to sleep. I then moved back to ^5A for 2 days to look for ^5P. i found a similar server. i belive ^1F. i played there for a week or two before continuing my search. i then found it.

GBA pokebot server. I then met up with the server owner, who you should know. Glameow since i played on the server a bunch and gave some maps, i became a level 150 admin. Later on, someguy mentioned instagib, which i sometimes go on nowdays. 1 day later, some other guy talks about my new favorite server. ^2T. I played there for ever, until it was replaced by ^1Z. I then played on ^1Z for my whole summer. I then moved back to the pokeot server, where i asked to join Glameow 's clan. my first app failed. i then started playing on KoRx a lot more. Then, it passed. and here i am today, playing on KoRx.

Last edited by swamp-cecil on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Part 2)
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

your time in tremulous - Page 2 Empty Re: your time in tremulous

Post  Menace13 Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:41 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:i actually enjoyed reading that, menace. I wasnt on tremulous when anything special happend.

but, this is my story.

so, about years ago, at a camp, some guy brought tremulous. we all liked to play the game. Ahhh...the memories. i remember one pro would always get lucysuit, and yell in a hillbilly voice"lucyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!". i always played aliens. because when i tried humans, i didnt know how to use the armoury (FAIL). then, that one round when someone got 5 evolution points. you would be GOD if you got a dragoon, but one day, while i was aliens, i heared someone say "HOLY COW!". everyone asked what it was. one player, became an alien with the structure of a cenataur and bloody claws.

a tyrant.

the tyrant RAN into the human base, without dying, everyone on the alien team came. it was an unplanned organized rush. The round almost instantly ended.

3 years later, I reverted back to tremulous. i never knew that there was internet play, so me and my friend played trem. i lost because i kept battle grangering. we almost instantly got bored, and we looked something up about tremulous online. he said something about internet servers. we played around with trem and then we found the servers. The first server i ever joined. Belive it or not, the first server i ever joined was...i forgot the name...but it was the old version of the pokebot server, before it was even called the pokebot server. i was adicted. i would play everyday with my brother, where we made up the term "wrangling". my best friend would sometimes play too. one day, the server disappeared. I then cycled to my new favorite server, ^5A.

oh shit. ill continue later. i have to take a shower.

That server was ^5P. Yeah, I loved that server for a few days. ^5A was only good when it was running Ambush mod.

Oh, and TMI.

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2