Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in

5 posters

Go down

To be able to change your opinion on new clan members

To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_lcap54%To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_lcap8%To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_lcap0%To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_lcap38%To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_lcap0%To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in Empty To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in

Post  The Hovel Humper Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:38 am

That's simply my point. I've wanted this for a few reason like when a few people have tried to get in the clan. I thought they were nice and I saw them on the KorX server acting like a complete prat not very nice person at all. And once you've said No or Yes. You are not able to change your mind. I know it is possible to do it so all I'm asking is if you can make it possible.

I've even added the poll on here where people can change there minds on here just to prove the point.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in Empty Re: To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in

Post  Bor. Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:07 am

Wait... do you mean you changed your mind within the three days when the poll is up but you did your vote already or when he was accepted to the clan?
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

https://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in Empty Re: To be able to change your vote when voting for clan members to get in

Post  The Hovel Humper Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:28 am

Bor. wrote:Wait... do you mean you changed your mind within the three days when the poll is up but you did your vote already or when he was accepted to the clan?

While the poll was up. It was a person (already been) who had majorly raged and deconned on the server.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:18 am

The Hovel Humper wrote:
Bor. wrote:Wait... do you mean you changed your mind within the three days when the poll is up but you did your vote already or when he was accepted to the clan?

While the poll was up. It was a person (already been) who had majorly raged and deconned on the server.

I'm not sure if it is technically possible to change your vote. But you could just tell and we add one F2 and subtract one F1.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:50 am

Bor. wrote:
The Hovel Humper wrote:

I'm not sure if it is technically possible to change your vote. But you could just tell and we add one F2 and subtract one F1.

I've done it with this poll, you just click 'cancel vote'
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:14 am

The Hovel Humper wrote:
Bor. wrote:
The Hovel Humper wrote:

I've done it with this poll, you just click 'cancel vote'

Oh! I thought it would cancel the complete vote.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Well, what do you think? Smile
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:02 pm

VOTE FOR HIPPO'S!

Yeah, good idea beans. F1/Hippo's.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:34 pm

[12/26/2010 12:29:29] Menace13: fail
[12/26/2010 12:29:33] Menace13: cancel vote only cancels your vote
[12/26/2010 12:29:36] Menace13: everybody knows that
[12/26/2010 12:30:28] Bor.: no
[12/26/2010 12:30:36] Bor.: on the kor server it cancels the whole vote
[12/26/2010 12:30:36] Menace13: I've known it for like 4 months now
[12/26/2010 12:30:43] Bor.: for example
[12/26/2010 12:30:49] Bor.: on every server it cancels the whole vote
[12/26/2010 12:34:24] Menace13: o0
[12/26/2010 12:34:43] Menace13: you mean !cancelvote ?
[12/26/2010 12:34:47] Menace13: or whatever?
[12/26/2010 12:34:56] Menace13: wth you smokin'
[12/26/2010 12:34:59] Menace13: o0

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 am

3 I like bananas xD
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down