Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es

+6
swamp-cecil
Menace13
Unforgiven7120
The Hovel Humper
Bor.
QweefZilLa
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es Empty An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es

Post  QweefZilLa Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Because Im on the forums all the time because I have no life lol Id like to have more moderation ability's on the forums plus I always point out things for glam ... I don't want any upgrade for my sever privileges or anything just wanna be able to help with the forums and stop trolling / flaming.

so can there be a new admin level called forum moderator or something ??
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es Empty Re: An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es

Post  Bor. Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:49 am

QweefZilLa wrote:Because Im on the forums all the time because I have no life lol Id like to have more moderation ability's on the forums plus I always point out things for glam ... I don't want any upgrade for my sever privileges or anything just wanna be able to help with the forums and stop trolling / flaming.

Hmm... I don't think it's necessary. Let's see what glam says.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

https://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es Empty Re: An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es

Post  The Hovel Humper Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 am

QweefZilLa wrote:Because Im on the forums all the time because I have no life lol Id like to have more moderation ability's on the forums plus I always point out things for glam ... I don't want any upgrade for my sever privileges or anything just wanna be able to help with the forums and stop trolling / flaming.

Last time I saw you was already a forum mod. You was able to post in doo dah... erm, GOD DAMN IT I can't remember. The top one... Only bouncys and battle are able to post there (I think)
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:56 am

The Hovel Humper wrote:

Last time I saw you was already a forum mod. You was able to post in doo dah... erm, GOD DAMN IT I can't remember. The top one... Only bouncys and battle are able to post there (I think)

I removed his mod. Nobody, not even glam told me about it. So I just removed it without telling anybody >:
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es Empty Idiots, all of you.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Qweefzilla, if you are here are the time, why did you happen to NOT be here when the server was being spamhammered? If you're here ALL the time, wouldn't you be here when it's at its most vurnerable, like, 10pm to 5am Pacific time?

And if you wish to stop trolling and flaming, tell everyone to stop being fucking stupid. I've been silent for the past week because I chose to, but I finally had Bor give me priveledges because you're ability to not think overwhelms me. Fuck. I'm not even done yet... I just need to find more threads so I can point out how ridiculous you all are (except for Bor and Shadow, they're about the only respectable people to me.)
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:49 am

Unforgiven7120 wrote:(except for Bor and Shadow, they're about the only respectable people to me.)

*coughcough* and me? Smile

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 am

and also, if there is only one player on the server, can you make it so that player can use !allowoverride until another person comes on?
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:32 am

swamp-cecil wrote:and also, if there is only one player on the server, can you make it so that player can use !allowoverride until another person comes on?

I don't think so... you can't give people temporarily acces to commands...
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 am

Bor. wrote:
swamp-cecil wrote:and also, if there is only one player on the server, can you make it so that player can use !allowoverride until another person comes on?

I don't think so... you can't give people temporarily acces to commands...

let me try this:

Code:
int IntBefore = 0;

if (num_clients = 1)
{
int before = "that players admin level";
setlevel "that player" 8;
}

if ("someone else connects")
{
setlevel "that player" IntBefore;
}
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 am

Even if it's possible... you guys would have too much power with level 8.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Bor. wrote:Even if it's possible... you guys would have too much power with level 8.

i want to wait on the server while !allowoverride'ing myself until other people come.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 pm

I know.. but in that case you need to be level 8.. and even if only you're on the server. You'd have too much power then.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Bor. wrote:I know.. but in that case you need to be level 8.. and even if only you're on the server. You'd have too much power then.

why dont you make !allowoverride level 4 minimum anyways? Its not like a clanmate would abuse.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Pain Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Yessss No one will abuse.... Twisted Evil

LOL jk
Dr.Pain
Dr.Pain
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:Its not like a clanmate would abuse.

hehehehehehe.... WRONG!
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Bor. wrote:

hehehehehehe.... WRONG!

who would? the most likely to abuse in my opinion would be unforgiven or gamee (no hard feelings). and besides, theyre not even officially in the clan.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:
Bor. wrote:

hehehehehehe.... WRONG!

who would? the most likely to abuse in my opinion would be unforgiven or gamee (no hard feelings). and besides, theyre not even officially in the clan.

There was a lot of abuse.. Mostly before you joined.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Bor. wrote:
swamp-cecil wrote:
Bor. wrote:

hehehehehehe.... WRONG!

There was a lot of abuse.. Mostly before you joined.

Abusers will be terminated. how can you even abuse with !allowoverride? Cmon, just give it to us Very Happy
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Also the flags on KorX and bundled I know that if you have !allowoverride you also have !credits. I'll F2 this.

And before you accuse me of already having it, I don't
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:Also the flags on KorX and bundled I know that if you have !allowoverride you also have !credits. I'll F2 this.

And before you accuse me of already having it, I don't

i belive you..... !credits may be a problem.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 pm

What is this !credits command? 0.o

Also, how about a vote-based system for override? That way we can have a override game without an admin present.
Or you could just give !override to me. You can trust me right? Twisted Evil
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es Empty Wow... look at you guys, completely off topic and stuff.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Qweefzilla was talking about THE FORUMS, not the server. But glad you're making progress on another topic.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:06 pm

kingnickolas wrote:What is this !credits command? 0.o
Also, how about a vote-based system for override? That way we can have a override game without an admin present.

i agree. not a !devmap vote, a !allowoverride everyone vote. they BOTH are different.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:55 am

swamp-cecil wrote:
kingnickolas wrote:What is this !credits command? 0.o

i agree. not a !devmap vote, a !allowoverride everyone vote. they BOTH are different.

Swamp, You seem to know quite a bit about coding, would you be able to make one?

It probably will need a

- 85% pass vote (The Abuse passvote)
-The ability to wear of if anyone else shows up (Enters the game)
-God and Noclip go
-All credits from override to disappear along with weapons and armour.

Unless you're able to make that I'm not able to see it any time soon.

As for Qweef. I say call a clanvote?

We all know you're responsible. It's just if people thinks it's fair on them?
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:04 am

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Qweefzilla was talking about THE FORUMS, not the server. But glad you're making progress on another topic.
*cough cough*
Maybe make a thread for the override votes?
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next