Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es

+6
swamp-cecil
Menace13
Unforgiven7120
The Hovel Humper
Bor.
QweefZilLa
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es - Page 2 Empty Re: An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es

Post  {Z}BlAdE Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:52 am

swamp-cecil wrote:who would? the most likely to abuse in my opinion would be unforgiven or gamee (no hard feelings). and besides, theyre not even officially in the clan.
Let me see... King, DucTape, (Taking a guess about the maturity of some of the people in this clan)Pain, and Swamp. There is my opinion. Oh and BTW, I am thinking about quitting Tremulous for a while. I found this new awesome game. (New topic) And plus, if we keep adding members that aren't worth our time, I will just quit GBA entirely and go on to Contra, where I have already made some friends. I won't and will not ever be in a clan like KorX, and that is where this clan is going. That is all.
{Z}BlAdE
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es - Page 2 Empty That's low, that's real low.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:28 am

swamp-cecil wrote:
who would? the most likely to abuse in my opinion would be unforgiven or gamee (no hard feelings). and besides, theyre not even officially in the clan.

Wow. That's really low of you swamp to even think that I'm slightly interested in doing that shit. I am a man of class, not some kid who finds joy in doing this shit. So, next time you even implicate me in something like that, think, HAVE I EVER BEEN ON YOUR SERVERS? No, no I have not. So kindly fuck you, fuck off, and find some other tard to accuse of doing something like that.

On another note, glad someone saw that we were getting off the original topic.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es - Page 2 Empty Re: An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es

Post  The Hovel Humper Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:08 am

Unforgiven7120 wrote:swamp-cecil wrote:
who would? the most likely to abuse in my opinion would be unforgiven or gamee (no hard feelings). and besides, theyre not even officially in the clan.

Wow. That's really low of you swamp to even think that I'm slightly interested in doing that shit. I am a man of class, not some kid who finds joy in doing this shit. So, next time you even implicate me in something like that, think, HAVE I EVER BEEN ON YOUR SERVERS? No, no I have not. So kindly fuck you, fuck off, and find some other tard to accuse of doing something like that.

On another note, glad someone saw that we were getting off the original topic.

Sorry for that but just even being with Lawly has put an impression on me, I know you're a good guy though.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:50 pm

{Z}BlAdE wrote:
swamp-cecil wrote:who would? the most likely to abuse in my opinion would be unforgiven or gamee (no hard feelings). and besides, theyre not even officially in the clan.
Let me see... King, DucTape, (Taking a guess about the maturity of some of the people in this clan)Pain, and Swamp. There is my opinion. Oh and BTW, I am thinking about quitting Tremulous for a while. I found this new awesome game. (New topic) And plus, if we keep adding members that aren't worth our time, I will just quit GBA entirely and go on to Contra, where I have already made some friends. I won't and will not ever be in a clan like KorX, and that is where this clan is going. That is all.
WOAH! I don't abuse, I have my abusive fun on LAN party games!
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:19 pm

I think blade is forgetting his place.
!switchBlade

Right, blade. The abuse in the past may have made an impression on you, but i assure you that it was caused by the fascination of new commands that actually did things, and in effect, should not be taken into judgment of the current standards of our clan members. Think of it as a one time thing, and since that time in our history we have matured to become the people that we are now. I understand that you think bad of this clan for being more fun then serious, but if you do not want to have fun, then you shouldn't have joined a fun clan. I think you should really rethink your post, i mean really. Judging on the maturity levels? This is the internet, a place where 9-year olds play halo and listen to death metal. Maturity has nothing to do with it. I mean the only person who isn't in high school, or past it, is swamp, and he is pretty mature for somebody still in the concrete stage of mind. I mean really blade. If your going to insult our maturity levels, at least examine the good parts. If your going to insult out maturity levels, at least examine the good parts.
I am also aware that this may have not been an attack on out clan society, but as a members of a imaginary space-ops team, i am inclined to treat all situations with seriousness, thus i would rightly ask you not to take anything in this post to offense, or my point might be nullified.

That is all.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:22 pm

kingnickolas wrote: If your going to insult our maturity levels, at least examine the good parts. If your going to insult out maturity levels, at least examine the good parts.

Double accidental post?

I agree. It is fun to abuse but we are learning to cut it down.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:44 pm

unforgiven, chill. Im not saying that you're bad, im just, with my current knowledge of you (which is little. only seen you on trem once), that is what i think.

Blade, not to be harsh, i dont think GBA isnt your type of clan. We like KoRx and you like X. not aying X is bad, you can go apply there if you really want. Abusing IS fun, but if done my share on the botserv. Now i want to mess with !allowoverride.

Humper: Syntax time:
{
if (percentOfVote) => 85 //i always mess up less than and greater than. i want to say greater than
{
(command for !cp) "Abusing has been enabled"
}
}

Thats one

i dont get 2 and 3 :S

//4 is tricky
//this is just tlo make the player return to normal

{
int clients = 0;
int newclients = 0;

if (newclients != clients)
{
!disallowoveride (everyone);
/g_alienstage 0;
/g_humanstage 0;
!detonate (everyone);
}
newclients = clients;
}

/*thingies for number 4
find that integer for clients that is allready built into tremulous coding
the declaration of newclients has to be at the bottom. i THINK it reads top to bottom in code syntax
instead of:
!disallowoveride (everyone);
/g_alienstage 0;
/g_humanstage 0;
!detonate (everyone);
you can simply
!restart

this probably wont work. at least 4*/
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Actually no, that one was on purpose. It's a pun on collage humor's hardly working. Funny show. You tube it now.
Or just watch this:
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

An admin level to moderate the forums with out the other sever bonus'es - Page 2 Empty Derailed again.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:55 am

Yes, I shall lock it while Glameow and Bor stumble over here and make a decision.

Locked, Reason: Can't keep on topic
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2