Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your highest legit kill streak in any game you played ?

5 posters

Go down

whats your highest legit kill streak in any game you played ? Empty whats your highest legit kill streak in any game you played ?

Post  QweefZilLa Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:53 pm

mine is 73 i was playing bf3 and i was using the sout helis... got 73 kills then at the end of the match i got stingered ... 73 was possible thanks to my bro repairing me <3 link to the game and scores at the end ... and the top six people on my team are clan members btw.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/56480249/2/
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

whats your highest legit kill streak in any game you played ? Empty Re: whats your highest legit kill streak in any game you played ?

Post  GLAMEOW Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 pm

This was only possible because we are premium players
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

whats your highest legit kill streak in any game you played ? Empty Re: whats your highest legit kill streak in any game you played ?

Post  Shadow Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:26 pm

hmm... that would have to be a game of 1 v 3 in tremulous, with me being on the alien team by myself

Game went like 124 kills for me and 0 deaths, I raped them, their mothers, their children, and their pets...
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:27 am

Get to rant while hummies are still at s1, easy as pie.

Even better if they are n00bs as well.
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 am

Also, I was playing bf3 at my cousins house once, and I found a couple of my friends online, played with them, we all have 100+ kill streaks because I am a boss medic (We survived 3 different tank attacks and a jet attack just because one of my friends is an artist with the missile launchers) We were also camped in some building, eventually the entire enemy team got together and just stormed us, it took them 9 respawn waves to kill us all. I wish I had saved a replay of it because that would have been a youtube video right there...

Also, this was back in like the first month of bf3 release
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:11 pm

I got like 300 kills in a trem game once. But, it didn't really count since everyone on the other side was a noob, and the map was bad for humies. :/

I don't really know what my biggest kill streak is in a game.

Probably being an ass and camping with the tank on halo 2 servers. I may or may not have gotten 60 kills in that game. That's just a estimation.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:35 pm

On Call of Duty Black Ops, i got too atleast a 125 killstreak owning many noobs online with a couple friends with our spawn trap strategy.
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 pm

haha nice guys ... I could only get I think like 50 in trem stage one + me be tyrant = awesome rapeage man I miss those trem days
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:11 pm

I miss the KorX days... Trem is still alive, but KorX was really the only version I could play. :/
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am

KoRx was the shit, too bad everyone probably bought consoles/better games lol
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:23 pm

That's so true, we still need that get together on KorX (:
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down