Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An X-Box

+6
Menace13
The Hovel Humper
Bor.
$$Luis$$
GLAMEOW
KingNickolas
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An X-Box - Page 2 Empty Re: An X-Box

Post  KingNickolas Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm

I own it and I know it sucks balls. The only thing that's fun is zombies.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayla Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Um.. King, you told me you hated CoD ? Changed mind fast ? Is it because of the last time I asked you about the Zombie ones and you thought maybe "Oh that game might be not as bad as I actually thought it was. Must.check.it.out" xP
Goddamnit, i wanna get it on Xbox normal or Wii but i still have no idea if it's with the Zombies one ?..... All i know is that it's "CoD: The Zombies" or something like that but it's on Xbox, not iPod Touch or anything like that. So i'm kinda lost ? ;o

EDIT*** I just saw your last post, King. -.- but i still want an answer to my question..
Kayla
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 am

Kayla wrote:Um.. King, you told me you hated CoD ?

Yes.

Changed mind fast ?

No.

Is it because of the last time I asked you about the Zombie ones and you thought maybe "Oh that game might be not as bad as I actually thought it was. Must.check.it.out" xP

No, I already knew that zombies was fun.

Goddamnit, i wanna get it on Xbox normal or Wii but i still have no idea if it's with the Zombies one ?.....

You want to get "Call Of Duty: Black Ops". You can also download some map packs for extra zombie maps. But that's the one that you want to get, and it's for the xBox. I'm not really sure that you want to get the one for the wii. It has really weird controlls in comparison to every other generic first person shooter. If you like traditional controls, then you should get the xbox one. But if you don't know what I'm talking about, don't care, or prefer the wii version, then get black ops for the wii instead.

All i know is that it's "CoD: The Zombies" or something like that but it's on Xbox, not iPod Touch or anything like that. So i'm kinda lost ? ;o

Yes. You're very lost. Very lost indeed.

EDIT*** I just saw your last post, King. -.- but i still want an answer to my question..

Rotfl.

Any more questions? =S
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:37 am

Call of Duty: Black Cocks. That's what you want.

Or also known as Blops.

Get a real game... like pong.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:39 am

My take on some xbox360 games.

CoD sucks .. imo to retarded health regeneration perks leveling up experiance points and killstreaks ... all the gay stuff you can put in a shooter game...those how say CoD sucks need to give reasons... I have many some people hate it cause they suck at it ... Im accually somewhat good at it but I play it and im like WTF this is so gay ! Zombies suck too imo.

Boarderlands is a good game but gets repetitive after you beat the game once. Its really fun on co-op too if you have people the same level as you so there not killing everything while to try to not die every three seconds online. Also have to watch for nubs with there modded weapons online. Also I own this game that's why im able to make such statements on this game.

Halo(s) are a good game the first two had the funnest offline play then the series went down hill from there... Halo 3 and reach are fun online but I suck at it so I hate it ... Id rather play socom combined assault, a game Im good at then a game I get raped at all the time. (I've played and own every halo except halo wars)

I hate halo online cause I suck at it, but I hate CoD because I'm good at it, the game just sucks, big difference.

king get Fallout New Vegas Its a really cool game and I know you will like it... Its like a survival shooting game were you have to feed and drink and sleep to keep your self going like in real life you battle enemy's in a vast open wasteland and your free to travel any which way. and the out come of the game is up to you you can be know as an evil person or a sweet little angel or in between it all makes you react with people differently.(I have this game too)
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 am

fallout is so awesome that no system can contain it. The game tries to "go outside the xbox" and thus makes the system freeze from time to all the time.
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Fallout 3 and New Vegas has had no glitches on my Xbox. I don't know why you all have problems with it... but I still want both for my computer, cause the mods would be worth it.

Okay, so I'm pretty sure in some other post or twenty that I've given my reasons as to why I dislike Blops (or Call of Duty in general, though CoD2 actually was balanced), but apparently some of you have forgotten. Reason 1) Leveling up to get better weapons. For someone who doesn't religiously play competitive games, this is a major turn off as I jump in to a game, and get owned simply because I don't have the weapons (or skill) to compete. Reason 2) Sure it's easy to kill/get killed in it, as that's the point of the game, but to have perks that allow you to take more damage, to not show up on any thermal imagery, and give more damage per shot just is ridiculous (Here's looking at you MW!). Reason 3) The kids. Enough said. I praise the game for its single player story, and with Blops, the Combat Training is the only reason why I play it when I do, as it's fun and at this point every bot has a similar loadout to mine.

Halo: I like it, I can be a game changer in multiplayer matches at times, and I have a level of competence that has only been matched by 30% of the players I've played with on its coop mode. And you don't need to level up to get weapons.

Borderlands was fun. I'd love to go through the story again and level up some more, but the 50 (or 61) level cap and the two playthroughs is not enough if you just want to keep using your level 50 siren that you worked so hard on.

As for Fallout though, Qweef is right. It can be a survival game if you choose to (hardcore setting is not recommended on the first playthrough, but it is manageable), otherwise it's a first person/third person rpg. You can choose to be a mega dick, or someone who tries to do good in the fucked up little world. It's like Mass Effect, but not spacey, not so immersive, and open world, and your choices don't really reflect much on the ending, except for the main questline.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 pm

I've had my eye on fallout for a while. I've seen other people play it at times, and I've asked around with some friends, and they say it's a pretty good game. I want to get the game, but I'm probably not going to get it anytime in the near future. This is mostly because atm I'm playing Mass Effect, which is a freeking awesome game that I stole from a friend (Not literally). After I play through it a couple times, I'll probably then play Mass Effect 2. My friend tells me that these games are freaking awesome, and so far I agree. The whole system is awesome. It's like you (the player) are controlling what happens during the whole game. It has a sweat leveling up system, weapons system, and a dialog system that influences you to replay the game since you can open up new dialog options as you level up. Anyways, I guess this is what Borderlands and Fallout are like. I shouldn't have listened to my friend when he said that borderlands sucks. lol. I have a really noob friend who used a modded armor pack to make himself invincible. When he took it off, he sucked balls. xD (Borderlands story i think)

It's not that Call Of Duty is a bad game, it's just that it gets annoying when everything is overpowered, and can become even more op. I personally like some of the gameplay, but playing with other people, outside of zombies, isn't fun. Zombies is fun because it's cooperative. You don't have to play dirty with other people, and zombies are really easy to kill.

Halo has always been a personal favorite of mine because all that it requires you to do is move, shoot, evade, and seek cover. You could be behind enemy lines surrounded by hordes of elites, brutes, hunters, jackles, and grunts and still survive with good tactics and a good gun (Which you can find laying around on the ground >_> ). Plus there's an overwhelming variety of enemies to kill, unlike CoD which is strictly Humans Vs Humans Vs Rc Cars. I loved the first two campaigns of those games as well. Halo 3, not so much (so far anyways), but reach's campaign is extremely awesome in almost every way. I could play through it 5 times with other people and not get bored of it. Which is another thing that I like about this series, they actually let players play cooperatively. I've always been able to do without the whole "who has the most kills" thing, and to tell you the truth, i always thought that it was a little stupid. Especially in tremulous. Plus there's the community of reach. Nobody is ever afraid of doing a different type of gameplay. People do things with forge that make new gametypes all the time. My favorite would have to be playing on obstacle courses. (Like mission 1, lol!)

As for system glitches and lag, Mass Effect does a lot of that to me. Usually when loading or saving, but still.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayla Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Actually the Zombies look fun. And I'm just thinkin' on getting it to play it with someone.
Also, @King, blame the person who told me it was CoD: The Zombies -.-' that's why I was kinda lost about the titles.
Kayla
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Agreed with Nick. Blops is funner for me when I'm playing combat training. I don't like zombies that much, but that's because I'm spoiled on Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil, where shit can be scary (especially with the latter) and not all arcadey and shit.

Borderlands is more a fps than an rpg. The rpg elements are basically leveling up, and the quests are simply there so you can level up, and then kill more shit. Fallout still has multiple endings (where borderland does not), but still, unless you're doing the main quest, your decisions on side quests aren't relevant. People just treat you like a dick if you're... well... a dick.

As for Halo, it's a shame we couldn't play. I have a firefight series that is pretty damn challenging. My most recent one, A-man and I could NOT beat the third round simply because we got overwhelmed fast, and I play these modes by myself. I've been to the third round by myself, and didn't survive. So even with a partner, it's hard. And you can play coop campaign through matchmaking btw Nick, not sure if you found that out.

Anyway, Kayla, I'd look into Left 4 Dead if you're interested. I know a lot of cvars for the computer than can change the gameplay drastically. But I also recommend Call of Duty: Black Ops (or Blops as I normally call it) for the zombies.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Agreed with Nick. Blops is funner for me when I'm playing combat training. I don't like zombies that much, but that's because I'm spoiled on Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil, where shit can be scary (especially with the latter) and not all arcadey and shit.

Borderlands is more a fps than an rpg. The rpg elements are basically leveling up, and the quests are simply there so you can level up, and then kill more shit. Fallout still has multiple endings (where borderland does not), but still, unless you're doing the main quest, your decisions on side quests aren't relevant. People just treat you like a dick if you're... well... a dick.

As for Halo, it's a shame we couldn't play. I have a firefight series that is pretty damn challenging. My most recent one, A-man and I could NOT beat the third round simply because we got overwhelmed fast, and I play these modes by myself. I've been to the third round by myself, and didn't survive. So even with a partner, it's hard. And you can play coop campaign through matchmaking btw Nick, not sure if you found that out.

Anyway, Kayla, I'd look into Left 4 Dead if you're interested. I know a lot of cvars for the computer than can change the gameplay drastically. But I also recommend Call of Duty: Black Ops (or Blops as I normally call it) for the zombies.
hey link, just asking but is Dead Space 2 Severed Add on any good?? cause i was thinking of getting it but im not sure if it is good or not?
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:35 pm

If you enjoyed Isaac's story, you'll love Severed. Gabe's armor alone is enough to get the add-on (and you'll unlock that armor and his weapons in Isaac's story), but it's pretty awesome. It's a two hour add-on, so it's pretty short, but the story's pretty damn good. I do recommend it.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 pm

ok then, thanks link ima go buy it right now and download it overnight while im asleep, damn can't wait to play it in the morning
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:02 am

btw link I wasn't ribbing you for hating CoD with out stating reasons ... I was just wondering what they were again because I forgot xD ... Link your reasons for hating Call Of Dukie are great and I agree 100% ... maybe (if you have a ps2) you should look into trying socom combined assault online if you have the patience to deal with all the coders -.- (It also has a co-op mode)

Socom (the ps2 ones)(ps3 ones suck they added all the gay stuff ) are great no perks, no kill streaks, no experience points, no gay reminder telling you you killed the first person(first blood), no health regeneration, no having to unlock weapons, no rc cars, none of that gay stuff, the claymores in the game are like real one were in order to use them you have to press a detonator that you carry, none of those lame ass plant and forget claymores like every shooter nowadays.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

damn link you were right, that piece of the story was really awsome, i can't believe they brought back the twitcher, scared me alot lol xD
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 pm

I enjoyed the first Socom, and then never stayed with it because 1) I liked my Xbox a lot better than the ps2, 2) I was playing Ghost Recon at the time too.

Personally I'd stick with Ghost Recon with tactical warfare games, the console versions have a great coop mode, but I haven't touched that series for a bit since I'm playing through Army of Two: 40th day again. Also just got New Vegas for my computer, gotta love the modding community.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 pm

I just played Mass Effect 2 today...

After playing through the first one three times, and loving every single second of it, i expected this game to be just as great. It's not. I fucking hate it. But, out of love for the first game, I think I'll finish this one... Though, I'm not gonna replay it as much.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:57 pm

damn king xD, i just pre-ordered Battlefield 3, Mw3, and Gears of war 3, im happy Very Happy
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:47 pm

There's a lot of "3" games out there now. In my opinion, halo 3 beat them too it. KEKEKEKE
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 pm

I told you Mass Effect 2 is not going to be as great as Mass Effect 1.

Also, great people on LP2 make the game so much better.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Lost Planet 2. That took me a while.

Anyways, I stopped hating mass effect 2 after I figured out how to upgrade all my weapons. Now I'm op and loving it. Also the story is fucking awesome.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum