Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cankinder.

+4
QweefZilLa
Kayla
KingNickolas
Bor.
8 posters

Go down

Cankinder. Empty Cankinder.

Post  Bor. Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Hey guys. I'm still checking the forums every week and I found a message "cankinder" sent to me.

Man when i was cheking my username in google i found the joke u made to me and i see how all u people joke about me and call me nub and idiot.. U WAS A ESTUPID A SON OF BITCH OF WHAT?? delete that post now!!! please delete it!!!!

That's what he wrote. Unfortunately, I have no clue what he's talking about. Does anyone know more than I do?
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

https://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cankinder. Empty Re: Cankinder.

Post  KingNickolas Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

I have no idea who the fudge that is. Suspect
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayla Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Dunno but seems like that player has been reported multiple times for i'm not quiet sure which reasons.
Kayla
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 pm

WTF his English is horrible he must be German Razz This guy must have been on crack. Maybe we (as in gba ) made fun of some nub... maybe cankinder has anther name he uses ... to bad tremstats is down for korx.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 am

All, I know is that you made a fool of him xD

https://grangersba.forummotion.com/t5669-epic-win
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 am

Oh, I remember this guy now! Fooled so easily

Sephiroth
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm

LOL!

It's OK cankinder, it happens to everybody. xD
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:51 pm

cheers
Omg now I remember that was so funny !! I can't believe he came to say delete it xD. keep it, it's funny we were all noobs at one point so he shouldn't be upset about it. He should laugh and be like man I was a nub xD.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:45 am

Yes, you were all noobs at some point. Some have grown up, others... eh.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 am

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Yes, you were all noobs at some point. Some have grown up, others... eh.

I think I know which side of that I'm on although I'de like to think I have progressed Smile
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:00 am

That was freakin hilarious!! XD No worries, I won't delete it. It's way too funny.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:29 pm

lmfao, thats so hilarious, i cant stop laughing at this, good one bor you should get someone else to do that XD
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Yes, you were all noobs at some point. Some have grown up, others... eh.

You were a noob too. ;D

Nobody has full knowledge of a game right as they start to play it, so technically everybody has been a noob at one point or another. But then, not many people can be as big of a noob as Cankinder. xD
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Noob as in the experiences in life. I was noob about 5 years ago. I've grown up now, and the one thing I learned on being on this forum is that teenagers and anything younger often have no idea what the consequences of what they're doing, and often make themselves as immature and ill-mannered dipshits. And it's not just in video games or the internet mind you, this theory holds true at work.

Not all of you however are idiots... I'm glad that some of you are growing up and maturing. Those who aren't really haven't surprised me in that fact. I've actually become proud of most of you.

Anyway, this Cankinder guy seems to be noob in life. I'd suspect he's less than 14 years of age, and has yet to grow the fuck up.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote: I've grown up now,
?? as from what I see you haven't (at least your behavior toward people on forums). You say how your so great and all these younger people are immature ...

you may be surprised that some people don't care what other people think when It comes to being on forums(saying dumb shit spelling shit wrong) Because the person they are in real life is probably way different ... take me for example I have the name qweefzilla which many people think is childish or w/e and I cant spell for shit so people think I'm dumb but in reality I'm a very mature person when I'm in the real world, I'm a very respectful person, and I also Have a good head on my shoulders ...

Unforgiven there's no need to call people "dipshits" and "noobs at life" when you have no idea who the person on the forum is In real life ... I don't know you outside of this forum but you make your self no better than the people you make fun of and hold grudges against ... You come off as a person that's very egotistical and quite immature for making fun of most of us saying how GBA sucks and stuff yet your the one that's on this forum every day .. a forum that doesn't need people with your bleak out look on others ...
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:40 pm

In the past few months, when have I said I was great? Sure, I do thrash on you guys because it's easy, but compared to how things were, say... sometime last year, I've mellowed out and the overall lack of common sense has improved since then. Yes, people are different in the real world than they are on the internet. I can become severely more ballsy and severely more arrogant and aggressive than I am in real life, but my overall outlook and the way I act is not much different. I can be egotistical at times, but to say I'm immature is like saying you're the King of England. If you call me immature, you may as well speak for yourself too. Anyway, to be honest, within the year (or so) that I've been on here, some of them have changed. And I commend them for doing so. But because I trashed things first before I came out with the good, you seem to have seen that and decided that, "Oh there goes Link, being a dick again."

Not sure if you've noticed, but my theory on teenagers DOES hold true in real life. There's not a single day I go to work where I don't want to take a sledgehammer and smash the faces of these kids in. Lucky for me, I work grill most of the time, and hang out with my age group. My outlook on people is bleak, so what? It doesn't make me better than them. Hell, sometimes I envy them for being so god damned spoiled. But my outlook on life isn't any different. Everyday is a holiday, and nothing is going to keep me down, especially someone who doesn't see things the way they are.

And in other news, not because (imagine a girly whiney voice in attempt to make Qweefzilla feel all empowered and shit) Qweefzilla hurt my feelings with his bad bad post, I'm going to be away from home for ten days. That's ten days that you shouldn't have to put up with my "bullshit." And then when I come back, I might be grown up enough to join the ranks of Qweefzilla.

Last edited by Unforgiven7120 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm leaving for ten days to chill with my sister for my birthday. Deal with it.)
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:51 pm

It shouldn't really matter what stage you're at, as long as you're not a douche-bag. I've seen people from 1 to 100 be good and act nice. Maturity really has nothing to do with it yo. Just stay cool and enjoy your life. If you mess up and make an ass of yourself, then it's ok. At least you're cool most of the time. It happens to everybody occasionally anyways.

Lol anyways. We went from asking who the f this guy was, to discussing the meaning of life, noobness, and maturity.

Holy shit guys. No need to go so deep whenever you use the forum. ;D
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 am

I love how every damn thread ends up in some flame war involved with Link. LOCKED!
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum