Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I now have a semi permanent Trem server.

+4
GLAMEOW
KingNickolas
DucTape
The Hovel Humper
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I now have a semi permanent Trem server.  Empty I now have a semi permanent Trem server.

Post  The Hovel Humper Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:56 pm

It hosted on 1.1 running on otroligv1.3 with ubuntu.

It's ip address is 31.3.241.116 and the usual trem port 30720

Bought it for a month, If I get enough players playing on it I shall keep paying to run it.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

I now have a semi permanent Trem server.  Empty Re: I now have a semi permanent Trem server.

Post  DucTape Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 pm

I guess I'll check it out
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

I now have a semi permanent Trem server.  Empty Re: I now have a semi permanent Trem server.

Post  KingNickolas Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 pm

awesome. I'm gonna get some people at the library to play on it with me. That way they can laugh at the awesome grangers and i can say that i know the guy who did it. It will be fun.

That's pretty fucking awesome Beansie.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:12 am

kingnickolas wrote:awesome. I'm gonna get some people at the library to play on it with me. That way they can laugh at the awesome grangers and i can say that i know the guy who did it. It will be fun.

That's pretty fucking awesome Beansie.

Nice ^^, If I see you on I'll either give you L3 or L4 (out of 6) Smile
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:47 am

very, very nice.
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Um, download from site isn't working. You should just have to change a few lines in one file. Hell, I got download from site working on my LAN server.
Also, if I can ever get connected I might apply for admin or something.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:01 pm

ill go on your server beansie Very Happy
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 am

hovel when i go on your server, right when im downloading the models it instantly exits me out when im at the MB 5.80, what do i do?
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 am

$$Luis$$ wrote:hovel when i go on your server, right when im downloading the models it instantly exits me out when im at the MB 5.80, what do i do?
Ductape said he had some problems with the downloading from http. Ill check it out now Razz

Edit: Found that a download line was missing a " gonna test download on my pc

Edit: Edit: Download test worked fine, everything downloaded okay and im in game now.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:27 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:
$$Luis$$ wrote:hovel when i go on your server, right when im downloading the models it instantly exits me out when im at the MB 5.80, what do i do?
Ductape said he had some problems with the downloading from http. Ill check it out now Razz

Edit: Edit: Download test worked fine, everything downloaded okay and im in game now.
Allright. Gonna try to play there now.
EDIT: Nope, throws me out partway through models too
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:14 pm

DucTape wrote:
The Hovel Humper wrote:

Allright. Gonna try to play there now.
EDIT: Nope, throws me out partway through models too

What client are you using, while you come to reply to this I shall look around to try find the problem.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:20 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:

What client are you using, while you come to reply to this I shall look around to try find the problem.
Tremfusion
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:32 pm

DucTape wrote:
The Hovel Humper wrote:

Tremfusion

I don't know why you're having trouble. I know two Tremfusion clients who can download and get in, me and a friend
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Eh, I guess Ill download from server when I have time for that
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 am

I found out last night that my friend who could get it downloaded KoRx (Euro and Non) and was able to get in. I also got told that the otrolig sounds went with him to KoRx. I have no idea why this may be as everything is custom to Otrolig and has it's own folder.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:I found out last night that my friend who could get it downloaded KoRx (Euro and Non) and was able to get in. I also got told that the otrolig sounds went with him to KoRx. I have no idea why this may be as everything is custom to Otrolig and has it's own folder.
Already have KoRx.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Hovel, Amsterdam Unlimited does that too. Their sounds will go and make you hear them no matter what server you are on. It was annoying, what with their high-pitched sounds. Anyways, IDK how to fix it from the server's end, but the players can get rid of the sounds by deleting them.

Also, Tremfusion sucks. Get FSM.

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Menace13 wrote:Hovel, Amsterdam Unlimited does that too. Their sounds will go and make you hear them no matter what server you are on. It was annoying, what with their high-pitched sounds. Anyways, IDK how to fix it from the server's end, but the players can get rid of the sounds by deleting them.

I actually have the high pitch sounds. I was meaning to fix them, but I eventually just forgot that's not how it's supposed to be.
Also, elaborate on this FSM you speak of
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:12 pm

DucTape wrote:
Menace13 wrote:Hovel, Amsterdam Unlimited does that too. Their sounds will go and make you hear them no matter what server you are on. It was annoying, what with their high-pitched sounds. Anyways, IDK how to fix it from the server's end, but the players can get rid of the sounds by deleting them.

I actually have the high pitch sounds. I was meaning to fix them, but I eventually just forgot that's not how it's supposed to be.
Also, elaborate on this FSM you speak of

I know that the amsterdam server downloaded the sounds to the wrong folder, and yes, what is FSM?
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:15 pm

FSM is the predecessor to Tremfusion, and better in most regards. It had some of the same creators, but FSM had many features Tremfusion didn't, making it, in the end, better. FSM was the client used by most of the SST admins. I don't have the source codes for the 1.1 version, but I can give you the FSM-gpp source codes if you would like.

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 am

Menace13 wrote:FSM is the predecessor to Tremfusion, and better in most regards. It had some of the same creators, but FSM had many features Tremfusion didn't, making it, in the end, better. FSM was the client used by most of the SST admins. I don't have the source codes for the 1.1 version, but I can give you the FSM-gpp source codes if you would like.

I found the 1.1 version by googeling it, I don't like it. I have two main reasons.
It has a crappy Gui, the exact one I left for tremfusion
Doesn't like to work with newer mods, Client/Game mismatch

Thats two of the biggest things in trem I look for so sorry, I'm sticking for Tremfusion
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:10 am

What don't you like about the GUI? IMO it's better than the Tremfusion one...

FSM always worked fine for me, no matter the server...I used it on X, A, Zombie mod, Ambush mod, HvsH, KoRx, AU mod, and even your server. I also used it on the GBA clanserv, both with and without Pathbot mod.

With FSM-gpp I have played on the best modded server ever: my clan's clanserv. It has HvsH and AvsA at the same time implemented only while playing layouts labeled "tkwar". It also has practice mode (only arms, medis, nodes, rc, om, boost, eggs, cades, and no buildables can be destroyed) integrated in using "practice" layouts. With a "BUILTIN" layout or "alt1"-"alt5" layout you can play like normal with default or alternate layouts. That's why I think the Sir|ver (the Sir|Clan Official Server) is the best modded server ever. Not that any of you care...

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 am

Menace13 wrote:Not that any of you care...

Nope Smile
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Menace13 wrote:What don't you like about the GUI? IMO it's better than the Tremfusion one...

FSM always worked fine for me, no matter the server...I used it on X, A, Zombie mod, Ambush mod, HvsH, KoRx, AU mod, and even your server. I also used it on the GBA clanserv, both with and without Pathbot mod.

With FSM-gpp I have played on the best modded server ever: my clan's clanserv. It has HvsH and AvsA at the same time implemented only while playing layouts labeled "tkwar". It also has practice mode (only arms, medis, nodes, rc, om, boost, eggs, cades, and no buildables can be destroyed) integrated in using "practice" layouts. With a "BUILTIN" layout or "alt1"-"alt5" layout you can play like normal with default or alternate layouts. That's why I think the Sir|ver (the Sir|Clan Official Server) is the best modded server ever. Not that any of you care...

Sir sux. (My good sir)

Also, just in case any of you were wondering, i'ved stopped playing trem. 'Cause it kinda sucks too. =P
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Menace13 wrote:What don't you like about the GUI? IMO it's better than the Tremfusion one...

It actually sounds kinda cool. Too bad it doesn't have any of the KoRx stuff for the teams though.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next