Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jυѕт wonderιng ?

+5
KingNickolas
The Hovel Humper
swamp-cecil
Sephiroth
Kayla
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

jυѕт wonderιng ? - Page 2 Empty Re: jυѕт wonderιng ?

Post  Unforgiven7120 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 am

kingnickolas wrote:(sometimes under the guise of FosotheNightBringer ;D)

Hm... I sense that you are using my best friend's online name. This will not do, and you're also bringing some elements of ROA into here. Perhaps you love it there?

Anyway... we have gotten off topic, Angel and Demon grangers, they sound pretty tight, yet as addressed, it'd take too many resources to do it. You'd need to texture, you'd need to add models, you'd need new animations, as well as coding to indicate when said action is applied, and if they're flying, you need to figure that whole entire thing out. Since downloading 1.1.0 is a total mess nowadays from Tremulous.net, you can't even play it without finding another source. So, yeah. Now all we need is Hovel to lock this thread cause it's going to lead to a flame war. If there's one thing I can count on at all times, it's hovel locking threads because he can't handle the fire.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:31 am

i'll be locking this one
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:
kingnickolas wrote:(sometimes under the guise of FosotheNightBringer ;D)

Hm... I sense that you are using my best friend's online name. This will not do, and you're also bringing some elements of ROA into here. Perhaps you love it there?

Anyway... we have gotten off topic, Angel and Demon grangers, they sound pretty tight, yet as addressed, it'd take too many resources to do it. You'd need to texture, you'd need to add models, you'd need new animations, as well as coding to indicate when said action is applied, and if they're flying, you need to figure that whole entire thing out. Since downloading 1.1.0 is a total mess nowadays from Tremulous.net, you can't even play it without finding another source. So, yeah. Now all we need is Hovel to lock this thread cause it's going to lead to a flame war. If there's one thing I can count on at all times, it's hovel locking threads because he can't handle the fire.

I love a bit of fire, but I'de rather not have my house burnt down by all this flaming Wink - Sorry Glame, Locked again
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum