Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

religion

+8
Menace13
QweefZilLa
KingNickolas
Pkmmte
Unforgiven7120
Sephiroth
GLAMEOW
Alex
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

religion - Page 2 Empty Re: religion

Post  QweefZilLa Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Double post spam ! ban him ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban do it now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk luis much love <3
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:42 pm

The bible itself is what prevents me from believing in a Christian/Jewish god. Other than that I'm agnostic, closer to the atheist side than the theist. Summed up in a phrase, "I don't know and neither do you."
Sorry if I managed to offend anyone, but believe in whatever you think is right, as long as it doesn't involve sacrificing me to Mr. Volcano God.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:55 pm

hmm qweef >_>, ill use it against you MUWAHAHAHA XD, eat this
religion - Page 2 Thesealoforichalcoscq5
your soul will never rest Twisted Evil
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 am

Lol, "Sorry if I managed to offend anyone." Fucking lol. Let me just say that if people are not offended, your job as a person isn't complete. So, grant me this moment, to say that Luis here is the most off topic out of everyone. Everyone has stated his theological belief but this little shit who apparently can't read. Glameow personally unlocked and here comes Luis to save the day, by fucking failing. Thanks Luis, we can count on you for that as much as we can count on Hovel for being flamebait and requesting locks for relatively civil conversations.

Anyway, now that my offensive and rather "uncalled for" moment of enlightenment has passed, allow me to come back to topic.

The thing with religion is that it's one of the greatest excuses to go to war. Take any of the medieval crusades. The Crusaders journeyed for to Jerusalem to reclaim the holy land in the name of God. The pope back then supposedly absolved every crusader of their sins and sent them on their merry way for the name of God. Religion is violence, though not necessarily shown at any given moment. People will get bitter because someone like Ductape, Luis (who I'm assuming is an atheist), Glameow and Sephiroth do not believe in Christianity or Catholicism. And perhaps, those who I have mentioned don't appreciate the people do actually believe in a god, whether widely accepted or their own personal belief system. It is why some people who participated in this thread were afraid of it turning into a flamewar. Religion is just as fucked up as politics. So, with everything that I've said, I'll just leave you with this: Believe what you believe in. This is what makes you, you.

And at the risk of that whole entire paragraph being ignored just because I totally ripped on Luis and slightly on Hovel, I'll have to say to them: Stop making it so damn easy for me to rip on you.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:34 am

Unforgiven, I agree with you and that is the reason why I locked this. Religion is a very delicate topic and some some may not like to listen to other peoples opinions. Personally I don't believe in religion but if it keeps people from doing crazy stuff. I'll be more than happy to see them like that.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:27 am

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Let me just say that if people are not offended, your job as a person isn't complete.
If this was some random place where I didn't really have any connection with the people, that would be my exact attitude.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:32 am

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Let me just say that if people are not offended, your job as a person isn't complete.
Heck...Hell...FUCK yeah! +1 Link.

I completely and utterly agree. However, sometimes you are morally responsible to not be offensive in somebody's time of need (a friend/family member's death, extremely depressed, both, etc.).

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum