Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help & Support is also clean.

5 posters

Go down

Help & Support is also clean. Empty Help & Support is also clean.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Just thought you should know. King Nick or Shadow did this, but Lawly and I believe it was King Nick.

And before you get started on me, yes, I was here watching this all. It was a good night for me mostly because I found it funny. I actually did laugh insanely hard when I saw help and support just get glassed.

Let it be known that I did not have any part on spamming this mostly because I still want to post here, but to deny that I was a part of this, would be lying. I was talking to Lawly on Skype while this was happening, and laughing my ass off.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Help & Support is also clean. Empty Re: Help & Support is also clean.

Post  KingNickolas Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:30 pm

It was shadow, humper and bor that cleaned it all up. I would have helped, but i don't have the rank.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:
Let it be known that I did not have any part on spamming this mostly because I still want to post here, but to deny that I was a part of this, would be lying. I was talking to Lawly on Skype while this was happening, and laughing my ass off.

Posting this was a big mistake. Especially if you want to post stuff here in the future. If you want to use this forum you should have stopped Lawly. Be patient because the "Ban Link" thread was just opened.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

https://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamee Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Lol, you guys take yourselves way too seriously.
Gamee
Gamee
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Gamee wrote:Lol, you guys take yourselves way too seriously.
How should we take ourselves then?
I think it's fair to say that this is a legitimate society in which there are rules that people shouldn't be able to break. (As many society's do have.)
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamee Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 pm

I think the word you're looking for is community and legitimate is debatable.
Gamee
Gamee
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Community, society, whatever. The point is there are rules even in online websites. Sure they are much less important rules than the ones in real life, but we still expect them to be followed for the good of the community.
There are communities everywhere, even the group of friends that you hang out with have certain rules that they expect won't get broken. Like cheating on your best friend for his girl. You wouldn't do that. If you did that, your friend might hate you for the rest of his life. The same happens in a community such as this. If you spam, flame, and flamebait then you generally will not be liked in an online forum. If you break these rules then you will get kicked out of the group, just like in many real-life communities with friends. The reason that bor is mad at you guys for just standing to the side is that he feels you could have stopped lawly, yet you did not. It's like when two other friends know that you are cheating with your best friends girl. Your friend won't be too happy with the other two people either, and will probably either leave the group, or kick the other three out of the group. If i were you two, i'd be especially careful, and perhaps extra nice to your friend. Or we might just kick you out.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamee Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm not responsible for lawly or in any way his caretaker.

Next time I'll drive 15 minutes and physically remove him from his keyboard.
Gamee
Gamee
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:06 pm

KingNickolas wrote:Community, society, whatever. The point is there are rules even in online websites. Sure they are much less important rules than the ones in real life, but we still expect them to be followed for the good of the community.
There are communities everywhere, even the group of friends that you hang out with have certain rules that they expect won't get broken. Like cheating on your best friend for his girl. You wouldn't do that. If you did that, your friend might hate you for the rest of his life. The same happens in a community such as this. If you spam, flame, and flamebait then you generally will not be liked in an online forum. If you break these rules then you will get kicked out of the group, just like in many real-life communities with friends. The reason that bor is mad at you guys for just standing to the side is that he feels you could have stopped lawly, yet you did not. It's like when two other friends know that you are cheating with your best friends girl. Your friend won't be too happy with the other two people either, and will probably either leave the group, or kick the other three out of the group. If i were you two, i'd be especially careful, and perhaps extra nice to your friend. Or we might just kick you out.

You're absolutely right!

Another example... In germany there a law (no idea if it also excists in the USA) which says that you must prevent someone from commiting a crime in case you see him trying to. If you just act like there's nothing and don't prevent the person from commiting a cirme it's also a crime. In this case Link should have stopped Lawly. He didn't so it was also Link's fault.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

https://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Guilty by association. There's a linkin park song about that...
But yeah, there's a law in England or Canada or something that if a car crashes, then you have to stop and help.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 pm

I held off the advance of spam while no one else was on for about an hour....from my phone
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Help & Support is also clean. Empty Apology to Shadow.

Post  Unforgiven7120 Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Sorry about all that shadow, it was not your mess to clean up. Impressive though deleting a lot of posts from your phone, we are proud.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum