Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granger mod

3 posters

Go down

Granger mod Empty Granger mod

Post  swamp-cecil Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:29 pm

so, i would be VERY happy to see this in a GBA server:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N84XC231 Very Happy
rules and description inside.
if you check in mod ideaplace in tremulous.net, you will see a replica/older version that...didnt go over so well
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Granger mod Empty Re: Granger mod

Post  The Hovel Humper Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:35 pm

A few pictures?

Sorry dude but these are only ideas, It's hard enough trying to change two grangers.

8 more grangers with new weapons would be extremely hard to code. If you find a game.qmv with it or somthing, I don't see how any of us will get it working within the next few months.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:44 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:A few pictures?

Sorry dude but these are only ideas, It's hard enough trying to change two grangers.

8 more grangers with new weapons would be extremely hard to code. If you find a game.qmv with it or somthing, I don't see how any of us will get it working within the next few months.

meh its just an idea. better replies here than here
http://tremulous.net/forum/index.php?topic=14166.0
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayla Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:51 pm

We already planned (my idea) to add an Angel Granger & Demon Granger with a few new powers/colors. We are working on it. I don't think it would be a good idea if we add too much grangers or aliens from 1 type. There's only one type of humans and too much of Aliens would be unfair since they all would have different powers when humans only have weapons. We could maybe work on some new kind of humans to equal against aliens (once Angel & Demon will be done and added) and see if it would be good or not.

But for now I think we should just stick with what we actually have and work on Angel & Demon.
Smile
Kayla
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Kayla wrote:We already planned (my idea) to add an Angel Granger & Demon Granger with a few new powers/colors. We are working on it. I don't think it would be a good idea if we add too much grangers or aliens from 1 type. There's only one type of humans and too much of Aliens would be unfair since they all would have different powers when humans only have weapons. We could maybe work on some new kind of humans to equal against aliens (once Angel & Demon will be done and added) and see if it would be good or not.

But for now I think we should just stick with what we actually have and work on Angel & Demon.
Smile
sounds good. i guess my idea would be a lot of code. angel VS demon grangers. id want to be demons. you can do this idea. if you want a bit of ideas, im open.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down