Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened that fate-filled day on word assosiation...

5 posters

Go down

What happened that fate-filled day on word assosiation... Empty What happened that fate-filled day on word assosiation...

Post  KingNickolas Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm

QweefZilLa wrote:giggle
Mr. Pirate wrote:Sea
(one word please this is the like third time pirate noob) - QweefZilLa
(^^^ this isnt the only person not listing to directions)
(Btw I went back and made everything one word)

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Dementia

(I refuse to conform to your petty rules fiend. REBEL MY BROTHERS, REBEL!!! Overthrow the tyranical slut that is... Qweefzilla. [for those who don't know, I'm only kidding on one part of that])

KingNickolas wrote:
That one guy from that one movie that had that one sickness that Link mentioned in that one post, you know the one before this one? Well I guess that's why they call it word association, cause i associated the word from that post that Link posted before this post with the name of that one guy from that one movie that was about sicknesses, and the guy had the sickness that link described from the post above this one ^^^ yeah the one above all of this, actually to tell the truth i don't exactly recall a movie about a guy with the sickness that link described, oh well i guess that means that this post is just unnecessarily long, but that doesn't matter, anyways if there were a move about a guy with the sickness that link described i don't think that i would watch it, i think it would bring quite a bit of bad karma to my life, i might get afraid that i would get all of the sicknesses that the movie was talking about, and besides the point, i don't even like movies like that in the the first place, this whole thing just might be a lie just to get somebody like qweef off because they can't open their mind a little to a simple game, (also i would like to say sorry to blade for deleting his message so this one could be seen by the public) i mean wtf is wrong with doing more than one word? nothing, they are just being simply silly (that is, the people who do get so mad at simple things such as this) and anyways, i hope that i don't get to see a move such as that, and that if i do, then i hope that i could have the heart to go ahead and go to a homeless shelter and feed the homeless hookers because of the way that they look, but then again if i do that then you might look at me like I'm some kind of pervert, I'm not a pervert, so maybe i should just feed all the poor little homeless people, also the word that i have decided to give you all is mindless just in case you have decided to read this far, anyways back to the homeless people, if i get the sickness that Link described then i think that i will go to a Cristian doctor because i think that Cristian doctors would be able to create more miracles, but i don't want to have to wait too long, dam those hospital beds are so uncomfortable, and if i have to read another dam newspaper then i think that i might as well cause myself to have a deadly sickness such as the one that link described above, also i would love to congratulate the person who decided to read this far, you really probably just wasted about 5 minutes of your life, because if your stupid enough to read all of this then you probably cant read very well, anyways the prize is this: Granger your very own pet granger! i bet you cannot wait to play with it! but oh wait! its just an icon on a computer screen, ha i fooled you, your so dumb you actually thought that the icon on the computer screen was a real live creature and that it was your pet, i feel like smacking you now, your so dumb, dam wtf. i mean really what the hell is wrong with you, were your parents related, you know, before they were married? i bet they were, your mom and dad are so fat. Also just in case you have scipped the middle of the post just to go to the end to look at the words, then i have to say that my word for this post is in fact in here. Anyways how about for some fabulous tunes?
IM SLIM SHADY, YEAH I'M DA SLIM SHADY, IF YOU THINK YOUR THE SLIM SHADY THEN YOUR JUST IMITATING, IF YOU WANT THE SLIM SHADY THEN... i apologize i seem to have forgotten the rest of the words to the song... Anyways, have a good day all people out there... Except for you black people. fuck you. or you Chinese people, to the Chinese people out there i have this to say: Why don't you go outside and play a nice big game of shut the fuck up. I mean dammit, i hate the way they talk. Also just in case you have skipped the middle of the post just to go to the end to look at the words, then i have to say that my word for this post is in fact in here.
And that concludes today's broadcast. It's been just you and your local DJ King. [NationalAnthomPlays]
[TV turns off]

I seems that qweef has for some reason deleted my message. But, i forgive him. As long as this topic stays. xD
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

What happened that fate-filled day on word assosiation... Empty Re: What happened that fate-filled day on word assosiation...

Post  QweefZilLa Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm

it shall stay here lol!
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

What happened that fate-filled day on word assosiation... Empty Re: What happened that fate-filled day on word assosiation...

Post  KingNickolas Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Link started it. xD
(The rebellion)
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:06 pm

and i ended the rebellion afro
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:16 am

I'm back, so the rebellion will never end.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:I'm back, so the rebellion will never end.
Well I can always delete your post so it will end !!! hahhahahahhahahaha
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 pm

and I can always delete you...
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:12 pm

|Acid| iShadow wrote:and I can always delete you...
was this toward me ?? :'(
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 am

I lol'd.

Anyone else remember this?
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 pm

yea i remember this, but never commented -.-'
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:45 pm

yep ... notice how that thread died shortly after ... I stoped posting there cause it got annoying for me lol.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down