Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my review for 1.2

+2
Menace13
QweefZilLa
6 posters

Go down

my review for 1.2 Empty my review for 1.2

Post  QweefZilLa Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:26 pm

aliens-

the dretch is alot harder and are easily mass driven by good players which sucks for me.
the bassy has a far reach which makes it usable worth 1 evo its very weak tho if two humans come your fucked but its better than the 1.1 bassy

the marauder is more power full too alot easier to kill humies with it

the dragoon ...I haven't tried because im only able to goon against stage 1 humans and in 1.2 you stage up fast !!

the tyrant... the charge is super powerful !! and swiping sucks Sad it take less skill to get kills with it and it dies fast also only 350 health one luci blast and a rifle man can take it out fast !

humans-

pluse rifle is faster and just about every thing is bumped up a little ... b-suit can be taken out by dretches which can be annoying when traveling long distances to get to a alien base. repeater at stage 1 is kind of sucky ! and unlimited jet pack fuel is gay too.

over all they made things more easier ... and In 1.2 you stage up fast ! also games only go to 45 minutes and then just end in a stale mate which pisses me off !!! and its unlagged which addresses the problem with dretching 1.1 with an unlagged sever is hard to dretch in too

over all its not bad but doesn't have nearly as much features as korx...
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

my review for 1.2 Empty Re: my review for 1.2

Post  Menace13 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:10 am

US1 just reached their 10000th game (10008th to be exact :3) since the tremstats reset on November 28th, 2010. Only 379 of those games have been stalemates (not including the 6 games that went over TL somehow, given the no extend votes I have no clue how it happened o0). That is 3.79% of games reaching stalemate. It is 3.85% of games reaching TL (aka including games that went past TL, most likely due to some dev having fun ;P).

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 am

still stale mate is gay and thanks for reminding me ... no callvote polls :(and I dont like the score thing ... It doesn't show your kill to death ratio .. Ill be doing good and have a low score its annoying. And the luci takes little skill now that it's fast !!
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 am

If I'm not mistaken, 1.2 still isn't out. When will they finally get their shit together and release it?
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 am

Unforgiven7120 wrote:If I'm not mistaken, 1.2 still isn't out. When will they finally get their shit together and release it?

1.2 is a myth
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:08 am

GLAMEOW wrote:
Unforgiven7120 wrote:If I'm not mistaken, 1.2 still isn't out. When will they finally get their shit together and release it?

1.2 is a myth

Agreed, I know that alot of us don't play trem anymore Including me, If the 1.2 coders don't hurry there asses up there won't be any players to release it too.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 am

by the time 1.2 comes out, i'll be playing natural selection >Very Happy
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Good job qweef. Very Happy
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:
GLAMEOW wrote:

1.2 is a myth

Agreed, I know that alot of us don't play trem anymore Including me, If the 1.2 coders don't hurry there asses up there won't be any players to release it too.

Actually, just FYI, more people are active on 1.2 (GPP for you, Link) than are active on both KoRx servers. More people are active on 1.2 than are active on AA, even. That says something.

@Qweef:
About the no poll votes, that's because they are just spam, if you want to ask people something just ask it! And anyways, polls can be enabled on other servers in 1.2, they just don't have them turned on for the official servers because with 5 votes per person and 30 people on the server at times they could have a vote going at ALL TIMES. Spam =/= cool.

About the Score:Time ratio, more people prefer score:time than K:D because many people actually play rather than killwhore and rush the enemy base rather than camp the sky on ATCS with MD. Search the trem.net forums and I can assure you there will be at LEAST one thread about it, and most people agree with this.

Before somebody complains about no extend votes, extend votes are just a way for a team to procrastinate on rushing even longer. A good team doesn't need to extend it. And believe it or not, more games on KoRx reach TL than do in 1.2. Just pointing that out.

Luci takes lots of skill. You have only 8 luci kills, so you can't really be talking. I just barely have 3000 lcannon kills, between splash and direct hits. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've missed. And OMG I JUST REALIZED I USED A HIVE TO KILL SOMEBODY OMGOMGOMG! I still have no clue how that works, but eh. Works for me Smile I know nobody who knows how it works. Back on topic, I can tell you, luci takes skill. And if I remember correctly, rant can still outrun luci while charging. Smile

@Link:
1.2 = GPP. Get over it.

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 pm

I forgot to mention no cred sharing Evil or Very Mad and you damage your own base while trying to protect it which sucks if you have a luci because you basically have to sit there and watch your base get attacked or risk destroying everything Sad. now for something good humans use more team work in 1.2 (gpp)<-- does that make you happier link ? Razz
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:57 pm

QweefZilLa wrote:I forgot to mention no cred sharing Evil or Very Mad and you damage your own base while trying to protect it which sucks if you have a luci because you basically have to sit there and watch your base get attacked or risk destroying everything Sad. now for something good humans use more team work in 1.2 (gpp)<-- does that make you happier link ? Razz

Cred sharing led to begging. As I've said before, 1.2 is based of DEFAULT 1.1. SVN 1. Not SVN 1100-something which 1.1 got to later on. Donate would be useful, but eh. More suicide rushing now, less killwhoring. Killwhoring now HURTS your team.

Damaging own base makes it more realistic, and also allows basenades at the end of the game for teh lulz. If you have a luci, JUST USE A BIND AND SWITCH TO CHAINSUIT! Not that hard.

Teamwork is hugely increased, although earlier in 1.2 an old SST member Whales found that teamwork hurt humans, in that teams only got their stage count to go up the amount that the final person to deal damage to the enemy got in credits/evos. That patch is what caused the Tremstats wipe (gameplay change = tremstats wipe). Now teamwork is extremely beneficial to humans and aliens alike.

BTW I saw you on qweef why didn't you answer me? I was under the name Ballve Stemer, a joke on a friend of mine's in-game name Steve Ballmer. It hurt my feelings Sad LOL J/K I couldn't care less.

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 pm

I didn't know it was you and sometimes I don't read the text when im playing ... and Ive been playing under a different name as a way so people don't know its me but there no fooling you lol
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

QweefZilLa wrote:I didn't know it was you and sometimes I don't read the text when im playing ... and Ive been playing under a different name as a way so people don't know its me but there no fooling you lol

http://stats.tremulous.net/tremstats/us1/player_details.php?player_id=15953

Switch aliases if you don't want me to know Razz Switch it every game or eventually (after 3-5 hours or so) I will be able to tell who you are. Smile

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Menace13 wrote:Cred sharing led to begging.

I don't care about begging, I WANT KILLWHORING! >Sad
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum