Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acid shadow

+13
Kayla
mark00s
GLAMEOW
Menace13
Shadow
Granger Hunter
swamp-cecil
The Vibrator
The Hovel Humper
KingNickolas
Dr.Pain
$$Luis$$
QweefZilLa
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Acid shadow  - Page 2 Empty Re: Acid shadow

Post  swamp-cecil Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:42 pm

|Acid| iShadow wrote:Yes...

and yet i STILL cant check my 1.2 tremstats at school...

welcome back!
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Shadow, I am certain they can figure out what's wrong with you. If they don't, I will personally tell Lawly to buttrape them.

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Menace13 wrote:Shadow, I am certain they can figure out what's wrong with you. If they don't, I will personally tell Lawly to buttrape them.

xD ROFL

that is the funniest thing that happend to me all day
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Menace: Shadow, I am certain they can figure out what's wrong with you. If they don't, I will personally tell Lawly to buttrape them.
Swamp: that is the funniest thing that happend to me all day
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayla Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Wow.. I'm just.. so surprised.. It's sounds so unreal when someone you have known from a few months lives this.. Shadow, I really really hope you will cure from this. None of us wants you to leave.. You will be extremelly highly missed otherwise.. Sad

I wish you all luck.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Kayla
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 am

day two of waiting for a cure............they did a scrape of my throat yesterday to get a culture...so that should help.........its depressing when I can measure how long I have to live by the countdown timer I made on my desktop...
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

|Acid| iShadow wrote:day two of waiting for a cure............they did a scrape of my throat yesterday to get a culture...so that should help.........its depressing when I can measure how long I have to live by the countdown timer I made on my desktop...

wait....ur gonna die? NOOOOOO!!!!!
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm

|Acid| iShadow wrote:well....some bad news....I have probably a week- 3 weeks to live if the doctors cant find out how to stop this virus that is eating away at the skin of my stomach and esophagus...You guys have all been great to know, putting up with bor was worth it (Jk bor, <3 you [no homo]). I kinda feel resigned to my fate...if its time to die, let me die...but if I can live, please let me live!!!

Woh dude. I don't think i even saw that, then I looked at your last post and freaked out. I hope you get better man. I'll keep you in my prayers. Sad
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:03 pm

i may just have an idea. Belive it or not, guys, there IS a way to cure cancer. It works by not killing cancer, but the plant itself it just highly nuritricious. The plant is called Aloe Vera. It may be strong enough to destroy your virus if it can destroy cancer (with a couple side ingrediants [350 grams of aloe vera leaves, 40-50 ml of distilate and half a kilo of bees organic honey.] .)
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Cancer cells are incredibly different from viruses swamp. >.>

If your doctors can't do anything for you shadow, you should try out a herbalist, or a different doctor who only uses natural cures. May god bless you shadow. Lets hope that this can be solved for you.
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:07 pm

kingnickolas wrote:Cancer cells are incredibly different from viruses swamp. >.>

If your doctors can't do anything for you shadow, you should try out a herbalist, or a different doctor who only uses natural cures. May god bless you shadow. Lets hope that this can be solved for you.

the "cure" for cancer works by giving a lot of nutrience so the immune system gets a lot stronger and knocks out the cancer. this MAY work for viruses, because it may have the same concept. may god bless you.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 pm

*sigh* swamp you are so ignorant (as in not knowing) viruses are so small they make it pass yr immune system the virus has to get out on its own basically (which does happen) That's why they have no cures for the common cold you just have to wait till it leaves your body.

As someone with my own health issues I really hate when people think they know how to cure your illness when if there was a way the doctors would have already done it or tell him to do something like that ...
sorry swamp I don't mean to offend you at all. What your saying is ridiculous ... Ive had people say really dumb things to me... and its just annoying when someones really ignorant.

I still love you swamp (all homo intended)
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vibrator Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Shadow, hopefully they can take the culture and replicate it to inject it into you and so your immune system can respond accordingly. I really hope you can survive this. Stay strong my friend <3

@ Qweef - wrong...your immune system overcomes the virus...it does not "magically" leave your body -_-
If you had AIDS, and your immune system would die from AIDS (it would), then a common cold would kill you...it wouldn't just leave your body.
The Vibrator
The Vibrator
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Well...its been identified...I don't know what the name is but its mutated, i can say that
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:11 pm

|Acid| iShadow wrote:Well...its been identified...I don't know what the name is but its mutated, i can say that
staphylococcus

Just tossing that out there. Cuz liek that's what you said. But ANYWAYS...In Tremulous terms it would be EVOLVED, not mutated Razz

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:17 pm

|Acid| iShadow wrote:Well...its been identified...I don't know what the name is but its mutated, i can say that
Hopefully it's either easy to cure or is known for going away quickly naturally. Hang in there, and good luck.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Unforgiven7120 Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Wait a fucking moment... How the hell did you acquire this virus when you just came out of a car crash? Was it because of... lemme remember... your lung collapsing and your liver failing? (do correct me if I'm wrong about that.) Cause uh... whatever this is, it seems unnatural with the given circumstances.

Off-topic: Qweef, you have no idea how contradictory your statement about ignorance was. Stop calling the tea kettle black.

Edit: For you oversensitive kids who are on this clan, I'm not trying to be offensive or hostile.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 pm

[11/10/2010 21:59:36] Possessed Shadow (Arbiter): I guess green ooze is bad to eat

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  {Z}BlAdE Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:17 am

|Acid| iShadow wrote:day two of waiting for a cure............they did a scrape of my throat yesterday to get a culture...so that should help.........its depressing when I can measure how long I have to live by the countdown timer I made on my desktop...
... I am sorry to hear that... I don't know how to pray or I would... (If anybody comments on this, I will leave the clan.) Wish you the best of luck, and hope they can find a cure... But do remember this, you have a better chance of dying if you get depressed, so staying positive and strong will help... <3 you (No homo) and once again, I'm sorry to hear that...
swamp-cecil wrote:wait....ur gonna die? NOOOOOO!!!!!
At Galmeow and Bor., I want to kick this faggot out right now because of this statement... This really fucking pisses me off... At swamp-faggot, Fuck off, you are too immature (childish) for any clan, and seriously, when I read that statement, it sounds like you are joking. If you really like this clan and the people in it, THEN LEARN HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CORRECTLY. Mother fucker...

But once again, Shadow, best of luck... Trust me, I know how it feels (maybe not EXACTLY). I have nearly lost my life due to asthma (Which is weird, because I don't have asthma anymore), and also, nearly fell off a 100foot drop off a cliff... I held on with one finger, and my dad rushed to my side and got me back up.
{Z}BlAdE
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:09 am

{Z}BlAdE wrote:
... I am sorry to hear that... I don't know how to pray or I would... (If anybody comments on this, I will leave the clan.) Wish you the best of luck, and hope they can find a cure... But do remember this, you have a better chance of dying if you get depressed, so staying positive and strong will help... <3 you (No homo) and once again, I'm sorry to hear that...
swamp-cecil wrote:wait....ur gonna die? NOOOOOO!!!!!
At Galmeow and Bor., I want to kick this faggot out right now because of this statement... This really fucking pisses me off... At swamp-faggot, Fuck off, you are too immature (childish) for any clan, and seriously, when I read that statement, it sounds like you are joking. If you really like this clan and the people in it, THEN LEARN HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CORRECTLY. Mother fucker...

But once again, Shadow, best of luck... Trust me, I know how it feels (maybe not EXACTLY). I have nearly lost my life due to asthma (Which is weird, because I don't have asthma anymore), and also, nearly fell off a 100foot drop off a cliff... I held on with one finger, and my dad rushed to my side and got me back up.

Blade very immature of you to rage like this ... And I am commenting on what you said so leave if you must. Honestly Id rather have swamp in the clan then you ... @ swamp you do need to watch what you have been saying it does look bad ...
Also I was wrong about the virus thing about it coming out on its own your immune system does get it out.... I had a brain stall and It was antibiotics that don't effect viruses /Im a retard.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Blade; im still considered a kid. im a pre-teen (12 years of age), and blade, i honestly think this clan is just not right for you. we play on KoRx and like to screw around, like that time i was messing with noclip, but you are serious to often. Try applying for XserverX. I have a bad choice of words, and mainly because i havent been with shadow too long to show much sympathy, i try my best to show lots. If you're saying to kick someone out of a clan with swear words, pick YOUR words carefully, because for all i know glameow would only kick me out of the clan on dire situation only for how long ive been on the server.

Qweef; appologie acepted. like vibe said, how a virus dosent 'magicaly' ditch your body and how your immune system gets it out. since the aloe vera (or i think its called aloe arborenscens) like everything else boosts your immune system and aloe vera helps alot, it will boost your immune system, warding off the virus to live longer so they can make a cure or even curing yourself in your entirety.

get better soon, shadow
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 pm

-.- Guys please leave blade alone. He has his own way of dealing with things, so let him vent that out. Besides that, we should at least try to understand his point. This is definitely NOT the thread to joke around on. That is until shadow is healthy and typing again. Let's try to also keep the useless spam and flame to the minimum here, mkay?

This thread is dedicated to shadow. If he dies, then it will impact this clan dramatically. Not to menchion, it's not the place to make a joke in a life or death situation.

I hope this post was helpful. I hope that blade doesn't leave. I hope that shadow will not die...
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Menace13 Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:07 pm

[11/11/2010 15:03:22] Menace13: so
[11/11/2010 15:03:28] Menace13: any...news?
[11/11/2010 15:27:04] Possessed Shadow (Arbiter): They think they have the right treatment

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Wow...really......am I to be the cause of a flame war.every where I post this?....calm down....its not like you are sick, so really...stfu
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  {Z}BlAdE Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:48 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:im a pre-teen (12 years of age)
I am 13, so you have no excuse. If this is how you (Qweef) want it, then fine then. Bye guys, never see you again.
{Z}BlAdE
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next