why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Raven_God on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:05 pm

why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online
i am evry day online to try to train whit you guys but almost noone is on it when the server is online
avatar
Raven_God
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : netherland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Pkmmte on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Well, I have REALLY bad connection atm. Sometimes when the connection gets better, I go on the clan server for a few minutes but I leave after 10 minutes if nobody is there.
I usually see all GBA members in the KoRx server.
avatar
Pkmmte
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21
Location : Find me on facebook...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Kayla on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:52 pm

I check the GBA server on Trem servers about 5 times a day every day and I never see anyone there. That's why I don't go on it that much. Plus school is restarting soon for everyone so I'm guessing some of us won't be on the server very often.
avatar
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 224
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 22
Location : Canada, Québec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Unforgiven7120 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Heh. School. Sucks for you. Very Happy
avatar
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 305
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Lake Havasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Kayla on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Heh. School. Sucks for you. Very Happy

I wasn't talking about me. I wake up in the afternoon (1-3pm) usually and I finish school at 4:15PM and I can be on laptop as long as I want. So not much changes for me. I was mostly talking about those who will have restrictions. Surprised
avatar
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 224
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 22
Location : Canada, Québec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  The Hovel Humper on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Kayla wrote:
Unforgiven7120 wrote:Heh. School. Sucks for you. Very Happy

I wasn't talking about me. I wake up in the afternoon (1-3pm) usually and I finish school at 4:15PM and I can be on laptop as long as I want. So not much changes for me. I was mostly talking about those who will have restrictions. Surprised

Mmhmh, no restrictions for me but ill only be on from about 4pm to 11pm due to school...

Only one year to go... again
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  DucTape on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Kayla wrote:

I wasn't talking about me. I wake up in the afternoon (1-3pm) usually and I finish school at 4:15PM and I can be on laptop as long as I want. So not much changes for me. I was mostly talking about those who will have restrictions. Surprised
Are you home-schooled or is Canada that awesome?
avatar
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Keeping the Humpers away from my Glameows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:40 pm

She is obviously still in Summer. (Five times a day).

And Unforgiven, as soon as i might be able to kind of get my drivers license, i swear me and Gamee are going to drive down and sex you up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Unforgiven7120 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Lawl, there is no doubt about that. In fact, I expect no less from you. Also, congrats on your leet locker.
avatar
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 305
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Lake Havasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  DucTape on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Lawly wrote:She is obviously still in Summer. (Five times a day).

And Unforgiven, as soon as i might be able to kind of get my drivers license, i swear me and Gamee are going to drive down and sex you up.
If it's summer, their summer school works quite differently than ours.
avatar
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Keeping the Humpers away from my Glameows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Kayla on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 am

DucTape wrote:
Lawly wrote:She is obviously still in Summer. (Five times a day).

And Unforgiven, as soon as i might be able to kind of get my drivers license, i swear me and Gamee are going to drive down and sex you up.
If it's summer, their summer school works quite differently than ours.

Whaaaat ? o_O I'm pretty much lost... First off, I'm still on summer vacations. Started 18th of June until this Monday (30th of August) and then I have school... I have very often Fridays & Mondays off. I only have 4 classes per day and everyday are different classes. I have about 9 different classes in total. And I have about 6 hours of school. 1:15 hour per classes, 15 of break time between each classes, 1:30 hour for our lunch time. I start at 9:30AM and finish at 4:15PM. And there is NO middle school in Canada. We only have 6 years of Elementary school and then 5 years of highschool. I'm gonna be in my 4th year of highschool which is 10th grade for you guys. After highschool we eventually have College, etc. And it's my mom's choice on not giving me restrictions I guess... My dad's always at work and never 'rules' in the house. Razz Very Happy
avatar
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 224
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 22
Location : Canada, Québec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  The Hovel Humper on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 am

Kayla wrote:
DucTape wrote:
Lawly wrote:She is obviously still in Summer. (Five times a day).

And Unforgiven, as soon as i might be able to kind of get my drivers license, i swear me and Gamee are going to drive down and sex you up.
If it's summer, their summer school works quite differently than ours.

Whaaaat ? o_O I'm pretty much lost... First off, I'm still on summer vacations. Started 18th of June until this Monday (30th of August) and then I have school... I have very often Fridays & Mondays off. I only have 4 classes per day and everyday are different classes. I have about 9 different classes in total. And I have about 6 hours of school. 1:15 hour per classes, 15 of break time between each classes, 1:30 hour for our lunch time. I start at 9:30AM and finish at 4:15PM. And there is NO middle school in Canada. We only have 6 years of Elementary school and then 5 years of highschool. I'm gonna be in my 4th year of highschool which is 10th grade for you guys. After highschool we eventually have College, etc. And it's my mom's choice on not giving me restrictions I guess... My dad's always at work and never 'rules' in the house. Razz Very Happy

Hehehehe, i think they got confused by this,

Kayla wrote:
I wasn't talking about me. I wake up in the afternoon (1-3pm) usually and I finish school at 4:15PM and I can be on laptop as long as I want. So not much changes for me. I was mostly talking about those who will have restrictions. Surprised

You made it seem that you went to school when you wake up and finish at 4:15, that would only be a few hours. Hehehe ^^

My timetable

Normal day

0. Tutor (20 mins)
1. Period 1 ( 1 hour)
2. Period 2 ( 1 Hour)
3. Break ('Bout 20 mins)
3. Period 3 ( 1 Hour)
4. Lunch (45 mins)
5. Period 4 (1 hour)
6. Period 5 (1 hour)
7. Home

Thursday week 'B' (Every fortnight)

1. Period 1 ( 1 hour)
2. Period 2 ( 1 Hour)
3. Break ('Bout 20 mins)
3. Period 3 ( 1 Hour)
4. Lunch (30 mins)
5. Period 4 (45 mins)
6. Period 5 (45 mins)
7. Home
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  KingNickolas on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:32 am

Once school comes along Sept. 7th, after school robotics will keep me over until about 5. After that I'm off the hook. Luckily though, robotics is usually only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I guess on those days i just wont be on trem as much. Sad
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  DucTape on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:47 pm

kingnickolas wrote:Once school comes along Sept. 7th, after school robotics will keep me over until about 5. After that I'm off the hook. Luckily though, robotics is usually only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I guess on those days i just wont be on trem as much. Sad
You're in robotics too?!? Robotics high five!
avatar
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Keeping the Humpers away from my Glameows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  KingNickolas on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:56 pm

High five!!! Very Happy
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Shadow on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:23 am

I have been on vacation for a week...otherwise I am on for at least 3 hours a day
avatar
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Posts : 712
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Inside the internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Work and school...
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why are you guy not evry day on gba clan server if its online

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum