Avast!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avast!

Post  Mr. Pirate on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi, everyone.
I hope you remember me. D:
I'm gonna start to get into Tremulous again. Schools been hard, lots of projects, but I'll try and be active again.
Do we have a 24/7 server yet?
avatar
Mr. Pirate
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Canada, eh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Kirby on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Mr. Pirate wrote:Hi, everyone.
I hope you remember me. D:
I'm gonna start to get into Tremulous again. Schools been hard, lots of projects, but I'll try and be active again.
Do we have a 24/7 server yet?

Welcome back! I hope all has been well for you?
avatar
Kirby
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-08-17
Age : 21
Location : Dream land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Mr. Pirate on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Sure has been.
Nice to play the game again. Brings back memories.
avatar
Mr. Pirate
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Canada, eh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  QweefZilLa on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:55 pm

OMG I thought you were gone forever !!!!!!! yay ps look on tremstats I worked my way to the top Razz
avatar
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : USA east coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  swamp-cecil on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm

I belive you where in the clan when i registered my account.
Welcome back!
yes, we have a 24/7 server. GBA PokebotServer
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Kirby on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Mr. Pirate wrote: Brings back memories.

I know what you mean ^^
avatar
Kirby
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-08-17
Age : 21
Location : Dream land

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arggg!!

Post  Pkmmte on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Welcome back Mr. Pirate! You won't believe how much we all missed ya! Very Happy Pirate
avatar
Pkmmte
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21
Location : Find me on facebook...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  GLAMEOW on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Very Happy
avatar
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Posts : 1168
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Keeping the maras away from my chickens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  DucTape on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm

This is the best dream ever.
Waitwhat, this is real?!?!?! YAYZYAYZYAYZYAYZYAYZYAYZYAYZYAYZYAYZYAYZ!
avatar
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Keeping the Humpers away from my Glameows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Bor. on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:01 am

swamp-cecil wrote:
yes, we have a 24/7 server. GBA PokebotServer

Fuck no! -.-
avatar
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 971
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile http://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Sephiroth on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:13 am

QweefZilLa wrote: I 'worked' my way to the top Razz

(Sure...... But anyway you did good).

Welcome back!

Sephiroth
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 324
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere on this forum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  KingNickolas on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:05 pm

OMG Mr. Pirate IS BACK!!!!!!!!!
This is like a dream come true. :')
I thought you would never be back. As you can see I'm still the top spammer. Yes, the bouncing granger dream has finally been achieved...

Oh, and uh, good news. You didn't miss the tournament! Very Happy
But then again, the tournament might not happen. D:

Welcome back friend. Smile
You were missed.
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Bor. on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:14 pm

kingnickolas wrote:OMG Mr. Pirate IS BACK!!!!!!!!!
This is like a dream come true. :')
I thought you would never be back. As you can see I'm still the top spammer. Yes, the bouncing granger dream has finally been achieved...

Oh, and uh, good news. You didn't miss the tournament! Very Happy
But then again, the tournament might not happen. D:

Welcome back friend. Smile
You were missed.

I guess I'm gonna set the bouncy rank to 1500 ;D
avatar
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 971
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile http://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  swamp-cecil on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Bor. wrote:
kingnickolas wrote:OMG Mr. Pirate IS BACK!!!!!!!!!
This is like a dream come true. :')
I thought you would never be back. As you can see I'm still the top spammer. Yes, the bouncing granger dream has finally been achieved...

Oh, and uh, good news. You didn't miss the tournament! Very Happy
But then again, the tournament might not happen. D:

Welcome back friend. Smile
You were missed.

I guess I'm gonna set the bouncy rank to 1500 ;D

Then you would have to sacrifice your own rank
and glam, how do you have bounncing beer if king has bouncing granger?
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  KingNickolas on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:32 pm

They have hax swamp. I'm not kidding, it's one of the perks of being a bouncy. Wink
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  GLAMEOW on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 pm

hax
avatar
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Posts : 1168
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : Keeping the maras away from my chickens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  The Hovel Humper on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:38 am

I'm glad to see your back, you was missed. Smile

I'm only on the forums now since I have GMOD ect, I don't find Trem fun anymore.

_________________

avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Mr. Pirate on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Yeah, I won't be playing as much as before, but still, I'll be online.
Great to see you all. I'll look into the tourney.
avatar
Mr. Pirate
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Canada, eh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Menace13 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:35 pm

YOHOHO AND A BUTTLE OF ROM...wait whut?

Welcome back Pirate! Very Happy

Oh and BTW, the best place to play is obv. GPP. Razz

Or at least, it is once you get banned from korx Neutral

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Posts : 656
Join date : 2010-07-26
Location : http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0807/longcat-longcat-very-long-demotivational-poster-1216686741.jpg

View user profile http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0807/longcat

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Kayla on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Welcome back you Canadian Granger.

_________________
avatar
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 224
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 22
Location : Canada, Québec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Mr. Pirate on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 am

Menace13 wrote:YOHOHO AND A BUTTLE OF ROM...wait whut?

Welcome back Pirate! Very Happy

Oh and BTW, the best place to play is obv. GPP. Razz

Or at least, it is once you get banned from korx Neutral

You got banned from KorX? Permban or what?
And why?
Another thing, why are KoR members so angry at GBA?
avatar
Mr. Pirate
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Canada, eh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Bor. on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:23 am

Mr. Pirate wrote:Another thing, why are KoR members so angry at GBA?

They aren't anymore. Since Metal and me made a deal all the hate is gone.
avatar
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 971
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile http://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  QweefZilLa on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:45 am

Good to see you back !!! Also trem 1.2 sucks korx is were its at :-P 1.2(gpp) is slowed down way to much.
avatar
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : USA east coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  swamp-cecil on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:56 am

QweefZilLa wrote:Good to see you back !!! Also trem 1.2 sucks korx is were its at :-P 1.2(gpp) is slowed down way to much.

no. 1.2 is epic. KoRx has lots of Knicks and Knacks, where as 1.2 dosent have those and its a lot more difficlut since aliens haveto always have the element of surprise, where in KoRx you're like Lolwut and run up to a human from 100 meters away as a dretch and you still kill the human.
Anyways, 1.2 is almost out.
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  The Hovel Humper on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:34 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:
QweefZilLa wrote:Good to see you back !!! Also trem 1.2 sucks korx is were its at :-P 1.2(gpp) is slowed down way to much.

no. 1.2 is epic. KoRx has lots of Knicks and Knacks, where as 1.2 dosent have those and its a lot more difficlut since aliens haveto always have the element of surprise, where in KoRx you're like Lolwut and run up to a human from 100 meters away as a dretch and you still kill the human.
Anyways, 1.2 is almost out.

Tremulous Website wrote:As you can see, we are 67% finished!

1.2 Beta - Gameplay Preview (3rd December 2009)

A bit of maths included here. 366 days since it has been at the beta stage and only 67% done

366/67=5.462

5.462 = Average days to complete one percent of Tremulous 1.2.

100-67=33

33 = The amount of percent to go.

33*5.462...=180.2

Therefore there are 180 days approximately till Tremulous 1.2 to out. Therefore it isn't soon.
I got all my stats from the tremulous website and an article what was published today at about 10am.

As for the other points alot of us have grown up with KorX. There is a new KorX in development what is supposed to contend with the Tremulous 1.2. It shall have new models ect. And if I'm honest I trust the KoR team a Hell of a lot more than I ever will the Tremulous team.

By the way, Humans have far better defences than aliens on stage one and two if they are placed right. And people are easily able to bomb a dretch with a mini-grenade (what does 40 damage).

I shall always back up KorX on times like these.

Oh, just for the people who want weeks or year

25.7 Weeks

0.49 of a year (half a year to go)

_________________

avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avast!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum