Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to me during the time of the tournement

+2
KingNickolas
QweefZilLa
6 posters

Go down

What happened to me during the time of the tournement  Empty What happened to me during the time of the tournement

Post  QweefZilLa Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:56 pm

I should have posted this awhile ago but I was lazy and since was was just asked about and I have nothing better to do here it is

Dr.Pain wrote:Yo Qweef is it as bad as the one you had or is it worse?

no the pain might have been about the same tho here goes I'll tell you what happened to me I guess
So I had a liver biopsy one day went home and had the normal soreness from it(I had one two years ago).The next day I woke up with normal sore ness then I ate lunch and took a nap. I woke up two hours later in a lot of pain more than the usual pain from that sort of surgery.

My bro heard me in pain and woke my dad up and said somethings wrong. I told my dad I need to go to the hospital somethings not right. My dad and my bro got in the truck and drove me to the hospital were I had the biopsy(1 1/2 hours away).

The whole ride moaning in agony couldn't breath to good cause it hurt to fill my lungs with air cause it streched out my stomach which made the pain worse. Finally got to the hospital and had to walk to the emergency room once I walked the pain was extreme I was screaming in pain and I sat in a chair screaming and not being able to breath so good. they took my blood presure and got a wheelchair cause the pain was to bad to walk anylonger.
They wheeled me in and put me on a bed and gave me morphine through an Iv 10 milligrams and It stopped the screaming pain but it still hurt really bad I was moaning and still couldnt really breath to good. I got a room had all sorts of test and couldn't sleep the night because the pain.

The next morning they gave me diloted because the morphine wasn't strong enough and 5 milligrams finally eased the pain and made me sleepy just a little. So I was there for a week so they could control my pain and make sure the bleeding in my liver / gallbladder stopped.(when the doctor did my biopsy he hit a spot he wasnt suppose to).I was on an oxygen tank for a day and my breathing was better after the third day. After a week they sent me home with pain meds and I can still fell the slightest pain when I sneeze or yawn.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

What happened to me during the time of the tournement  Empty Re: What happened to me during the time of the tournement

Post  KingNickolas Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Now that's a much better excuse. >=D

Anyways, sorry that had to happen to you dude. Plus having to sit in a hospital for a week with nothing to do seems pretty gruesome.
I wonder how long shadow will be in for?
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

What happened to me during the time of the tournement  Empty Re: What happened to me during the time of the tournement

Post  QweefZilLa Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm

kingnickolas wrote:Now that's a much better excuse. >=D

Anyways, sorry that had to happen to you dude. Plus having to sit in a hospital for a week with nothing to do seems pretty gruesome.
I wonder how long shadow will be in for?
Hopefully not to long ... the last couple of days I didn't need the pain meds that much but got them every four hours anyways so it wasn't to bad I was doped up most of the time so I wasnt to bord xD.
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Pain Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Sucks XD wow that must be painful cyclops
Hopefully u will get better
(Pain's meds XD)
Dr.Pain
Dr.Pain
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vibrator Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:54 pm

I would tell a story about what happened to me in the fall of 10th grade, but not sure if you want to hear it...it was much worse than this :/

Anyway, glad you're better qweef! <3
The Vibrator
The Vibrator
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

Post  Pkmmte Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 pm

The Vibrator wrote:but not sure if you want to hear it...

Tell meh!! I'm curious nao.
Pkmmte
Pkmmte
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:54 pm

The Vibrator wrote:I would tell a story about what happened to me in the fall of 10th grade, but not sure if you want to hear it...it was much worse than this :/

STORY TIME!
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 pm

The Vibrator wrote:I would tell a story about what happened to me in the fall of 10th grade, but not sure if you want to hear it...it was much worse than this :/

sounds like time to make a new tread called your worst pain / accident xD
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum