Operating System talk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Operating System talk

Post  KingNickolas on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:32 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:This is turning into a FLAME war, can we please lock soon?
Not it's not. So far i see quite the intelectuall battle. But that's all. There's nothing wrong with a little debate. Obviosly both these people know quite a bit about their own os and want to tell the world that their's is the best. I say we just let them battle it out. There is no harm in it after all.
Razz
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm not offended, and I don't believe Lawly is either. He does sound a bit flamey, but that's just Lawly, for the most part this is a legitimate debate.
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 pm

DucTape wrote:I'm not offended, and I don't believe Lawly is either. He does sound a bit flamey, but that's just Lawly, for the most part this is a legitimate debate.

Saying every operating system has viruses? XD

I think I can speak for all of us when I say we know that. Anyway, I prefer windows. Ubuntu doesn't like my pc and I like the techy programs (I also like them to look good :3)

The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Deleting my posts is getting old, defending your clan members or not its not fatherly, motherly or respectable to delete completely reasonable posts. I Didn't Start Using The Shift Key Too Much, OR CAPSLOCK, Or curse. Im making my point, you are acting like a tool.

What you do/are doing is no where comparable to Bissig or any respectable admin or moderator on a forum. The actions you are taking are immature little shows of your power. Good job you got some people to a free forum. You need to make better decisions, obviously.

Edit:
As well

The Hovel Humper wrote:This is turning into a FLAME war, can we please lock soon?

You seem to want to lock every intelectual thread im in, its almost as if you spam LOCK PLEASE to get your post count up. Maybe message the admin, they will take care of it. You just look silly.

Not even to mention there is no reason to lock this post.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Lawly wrote:Deleting my posts is getting old, defending your clan members or not its not fatherly, motherly or respectable to delete completely reasonable posts. I Didn't Start Using The Shift Key Too Much, OR CAPSLOCK, Or curse. Im making my point, you are acting like a tool.

What you do/are doing is no where comparable to Bissig or any respectable admin or moderator on a forum. The actions you are taking are immature little shows of your power. Good job you got some people to a free forum. You need to make better decisions, obviously.

Edit:
As well

You seem to want to lock every intelectual thread im in, its almost as if you spam LOCK PLEASE to get your post count up. Maybe message the admin, they will take care of it. You just look silly.

Not even to mention there is no reason to lock this post.

No reason? 'This is turning into a flame war' was my reason

The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:32 pm

It wasn't a flame war until someone bugged glameow to delete my post. Deleting someone's opinion, on a measly little board or not, brings no one anywhere. If anything leave it so you can debunk or refute it, just don't delete it. You were raised with first amendment, or whatever equal you have in another country. (Free speech). Somehow you believe it right to make this forum a communist regime.

Welcome to China guys, don't wear a white flower.

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:29 pm

It's still not a flame war. Lawly is just trying to make a point.
Debating weather it is a flame war or not, is flame actually. As it makes no sense.
Why don't we just leave lawly and duc alone and let it progress. It looks like the debate is over anyways. -.-
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:50 pm

LEAVE LAWLY ALONE.

Back to top Go down

LEAVE LAWLY ALONE!

Post  Unforgiven7120 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Lawly wrote:

Once again... the only flamer here is hovel humper. Talk about operating systems, cause that's what everyone else was doing until Hovel's like, OMFG LOOK AT ME! LOCK THE THREAD BECAUSE I MISTAKE ACTUAL GOOD HEARTED DEBATES FOR FLAMING. DERR HURR HURR! If you wanted flaming, I just did it. Perhaps you're too blind to see that, so let me reinstate, I was flaming Hovel Humper just there.

Back on Topic, I've been using Windows Vista, aside from a few problems that were completely user error, it's not that bad.
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:
Lawly wrote:

Once again... the only flamer here is hovel humper. Talk about operating systems, cause that's what everyone else was doing until Hovel's like, OMFG LOOK AT ME! LOCK THE THREAD BECAUSE I MISTAKE ACTUAL GOOD HEARTED DEBATES FOR FLAMING. DERR HURR HURR! If you wanted flaming, I just did it. Perhaps you're too blind to see that, so let me reinstate, I was flaming Hovel Humper just there.

Back on Topic, I've been using Windows Vista, aside from a few problems that were completely user error, it's not that bad.

Go torrent 7, it will make your fucking day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top