Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Grangie hollowene pic!

+9
QweefZilLa
$$Luis$$
Kayla
Dr.Pain
Menace13
swamp-cecil
Shadow
Bor.
KingNickolas
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nice Grangie hollowene pic! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice Grangie hollowene pic!

Post  $$Luis$$ Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:12 pm

damn, i really gotta stop acting like such a ****, sigh
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamee Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 am

oh man it's really gotten to this point for me so here it is:

- I've fucking tired of all of you

- You have no idea how nice link is to come on here and not treat you all like the idiots you portray yourself(s) to be

- Anybody can fucking edit a few things into a picture and some words with a custom font (AND HOLY FUCK WTF NO WHITE LINES BLACK MAGIC?!, no, I just took my head of out my ass)

Gamee
Gamee
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:26 am

Gamee wrote:
- I've fucking tired of all of you

Why are you still here then?
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

https://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheesus Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:53 am

I think Kayla's work is amazing, And does it really matter About the white lines People, I know half of you don't give a dam about the white lines, But the other half do. We all have our own opinions, Is this site a massive proffesional site...NO...so does it matter if the pictures Don't look the best they can, The white lines could be fixed, it would look nicer but it Looks nice enough already, I do picture editing alot :3 i have nothing else to do, and i know how hard it is to Make a decent picture, The work kayla does Is Amazing though Very Happy with or without the white lines i give it 5/5. Maybe one day i could make a picture to go on main page :/ But now Looking at kayla's work i realise she will always be able to do a better job then me Very Happy But never mind. Anyway At this Point we pretty much have to options, We can try to make the pictures more proffesional and then Nobody will have to give criticism That may or may not offend others, Or we can keep them as they are (they're really good to be honest) And The people that don't like it, well they can Give criticism Just not Any ANGRY RAGE (rawr :3) Criticism. Very Happy so yeah That's my input to what is happening, Sorry for interrupting, i just wanted to be helpful on behalf of everyone involved in the argument, Very Happy.
Cheesus
Cheesus
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 pm

While we're on the subject, I think Kayla is a great ARTIST, like the Pokemon trainer avatars she made for herself and Pk, awesome. Her EDITING, however, is not really up to par. The concepts are good, but I showed a friend the site and the first thing he noticed was the poor quality of the logo. It would really just take five minutes to fix in GIMP though, and I wouldn't mind cleaning up our logos myself, if Kayla is alright with that.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:57 am

Unforgiven7120 wrote:You should've seen how Gamee cleaned it up. Pure, fucking, win.
no one cares ....
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:32 pm

QweefZilLa wrote:
Unforgiven7120 wrote:You should've seen how Gamee cleaned it up. Pure, fucking, win.
no one cares ....

This.

i think kayla is the best graphic person on the team. anyone can modify an image like she did, but she had the patience to do it.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  QweefZilLa Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:25 pm

I saw the first sentence the said wow I really could care less the stopped ...
This thread needs to be locked !!!
QweefZilLa
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Unforgiven, we all dont care. Kayla actually has imagination, something you dont have. She can create something. You just brag that you are so good. heck, i can MAYBE do better than kayla, but at the same time, she does better than me. we all can do stuff and also not be able to do stuff.
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  swamp-cecil Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:33 pm

fine,fine, fine. You may be better, but first i want to see kayla do some GOOD art to see who is better. Dont flame at me EITHER, kay?
swamp-cecil
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Ok guys, I'm getting tired of this. Please stop deleting Link's dam posts.

First of all you have no reason to do it, and this time (And a couple other times) it seems as though it was just plain abusing.

Second, Link is correct, we have no right to judge him based on people that he merely talks with online. (I have no idea if link and gamee and lawly even know each other in real life.) The fact that some of you have, and have repetitively judged him based on other peoples actions is entirely unfair, and i am ashamed that you would act like that.

Third, deleting somebody's post is clear flame bait, especially when it is done repeatedly. I'm pretty sure that none of us like to see flame on this forum, and going against the rules to scourge the forum is not cool.

Fourth, and lastly, i have had an epiphany today.
After reading BigPing's final goodbyes today on the kor forums, i got to thinking about life. All of us, every single one, will forget about our times on this forum. A terrible thought i know, but one day, in 5-10 years, after graduating high-school and getting our diplomas, we can look back at this and say either: This was a great time; or we can see it and say: It was a waste of my time. What we do today will not affect what happens tomorrow, witch leads me to think how silly we have been. Quarreling amongst our selves, accusing each other of made up crimes... Especially when we could be sharing laughs, and congratulating each other of our works, and as Link was doing, trying to give feed back for a skill. Essentially i think the only reason that we even have rules for our forums is because we want it to be a fun environment. Empty of flame, useless spam, or even the occasional tasteless joke. So what's the use of these rules when they begin to cave back into the very people of the forum, and begin to constrict their movement, as well as giving unnecessary measures to moderate, just as deleting a simple post. I'm about on the verge of leaving the clan forums for now. I've got final exams to study for, and that's something that REALLY matters. What really matters to you guys?
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2