I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  $$Luis$$ on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:52 pm

well ima make with topic as long as i can but this message is to bor only and i don't wanna lose my battle granger just because my posts say lol ok i just usually don't like to make long posts you know but if you guys want me to make a long nice clearly effective post that has details in it and all i can do that i just right at the moment i wasn't in a good mood because something happened in the family so i couldn't really post really good comments thats why i always posted lol and whatever else i posted you know and of you get this message bor please dont take away my Battle Granger give me 1 more chance to make this right ok bounce
avatar
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : North HollyWood, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Ok i admit guys, the thing that happened in his family was me having an affair with his father.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Grammar is for losers anyway, who needs periods and commas and shit like that. What a waste of time. Hey, why don't we remove spaces too?

Post  Unforgiven7120 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:39 pm

I'm going to type like Luis for a moment, so, bare with me.

Lawl I luv u hav my children when i make them i probably wont like them anyway fuckn babies crying and shit makes me want to kick like i want to kick chihuahuas and luis your grammar usage is pretty much fail all over the place use periods so us bona fide chaps like myself and my partners in crime can actually make sense of what u say i dont care that the rest of u tards can read what he says i cant.

What I actually said with relatively proper grammar usage.

Lawl, I love you, have my children when I make them. I probably won't like them anyway. Fucking babies crying and shit, makes me want to kick them like I want to kick chihuahuas. And Luis... your grammar usage is pretty much fail, all over the place. Use periods so us bona fide chaps like myself and my partners in crime can actually make sense of what you say. I don't care that the rest of you tards can read what he says perfectly, I can't.

Point is, use periods and commas. They make things flow a lot easier.
avatar
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 305
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Lake Havasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Gamee on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 pm

$$Luis$$ wrote:well ima make with topic as long as i can but this message is to bor only and i don't wanna lose my battle granger just because my posts say lol ok i just usually don't like to make long posts you know but if you guys want me to make a long nice clearly effective post that has details in it and all i can do that i just right at the moment i wasn't in a good mood because something happened in the family so i couldn't really post really good comments thats why i always posted lol and whatever else i posted you know and of you get this message bor please dont take away my Battle Granger give me 1 more chance to make this right ok bounce

Translation:

I'm making this topic as long as I capable of; this post is in regards to Bor only. I don not want to lose my "battle granger" because of my posts that are short and meager in girth e.g. "lol ok." I'm not known to make large posts filled with details and clear language that represent my intentions.

However, my family is currently going though issues, (my father is alleged to have engaged in lude acts with Lawly a minor), and this impairs my ability to compose thoughtful and comprehensive posts. This is the reason my posts have lacked girth and merit. So I ask you not to revoke my status on the grounds my posts have been troublesome and frivolous. I stand before you today Bor, humbled, asking for one more opportunity to prove myself to you. bounce

Cordial Always,
Luis Eduardo Castellanos
avatar
Gamee
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:29 am

Gamee wrote:
$$Luis$$ wrote:well ima make with topic as long as i can but this message is to bor only and i don't wanna lose my battle granger just because my posts say lol ok i just usually don't like to make long posts you know but if you guys want me to make a long nice clearly effective post that has details in it and all i can do that i just right at the moment i wasn't in a good mood because something happened in the family so i couldn't really post really good comments thats why i always posted lol and whatever else i posted you know and of you get this message bor please dont take away my Battle Granger give me 1 more chance to make this right ok bounce

Translation:

I'm making this topic as long as I capable of; this post is in regards to Bor only. I don not want to lose my "battle granger" because of my posts that are short and meager in girth e.g. "lol ok." I'm not known to make large posts filled with details and clear language that represent my intentions.

However, my family is currently going though issues, (my father is alleged to have engaged in lude acts with Lawly a minor), and this impairs my ability to compose thoughtful and comprehensive posts. This is the reason my posts have lacked girth and merit. So I ask you not to revoke my status on the grounds my posts have been troublesome and frivolous. I stand before you today Bor, humbled, asking for one more opportunity to prove myself to you. bounce

Cordial Always,
Luis Eduardo Castellanos

Luis don't take this post as an offense to you, it probably took Gamee 3 tries and a spell checker to spell half of the words in this post.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Lol, yeah, but you two need to think about this: Maybe English wasn't his "native" language. Maybe he has really good grammer, but only using the language he first learned? So stop being asses, and just do your best to read what he says, and if you want to correct him so badly, the least you could do is be nice about it.
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Somebody better get his papers out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  $$Luis$$ on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 pm

wow really guys i know my spelling fails link i get it you don't have to fucken repeat it so many times i get it ok i get it
avatar
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : North HollyWood, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Gamee on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 pm

I had to spell check cordial and father (because I don't have one)
avatar
Gamee
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 pm

$$Luis$$ wrote:wow really guys i know my spelling fails link i get it you don't have to fucken repeat it so many times i get it ok i get it
Translation. (P.s., Luis, It would make a HUGE difference if you would at least use periods...)Wow! Really guys, my spelling fails. Link, I get it, you don't have to fucking repeat it so many times. I get it, okay?


Last edited by {Z}BlAdE on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a comma...)
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  The Hovel Humper on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Gah, Can we please lock this topic? It is going to turn into a flame war.

_________________

avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Redundancy is the best form of repetition, because it's redundant and very repetitive when you say the same thing over and over again, making it redundant and repetitive

Post  Unforgiven7120 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:56 pm

You could've easily said, Link I know my spelling and grammar fails, leave me be.

Also, I'm just pointing out the flaws in his English. If he is trying to learn, it is best that he learns correctly. The best teacher is constructive criticism.

Why would you lock it? The only flamer is you. We're being gentlemen in a rather hostile enviroment.
avatar
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 305
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Lake Havasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  The Hovel Humper on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:01 pm

If people don't want there flaws pointed out repeatedly, leave them be?

P.s. That includes me.

_________________

avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  KingNickolas on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Hovel is right guys.
Please stop baggin on luis. -.-
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Have you any bags? I don't. Luis? Do you have any bags?

Post  Unforgiven7120 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Anyway, where's Glameow, this whole entire thing is regarding Glameow and apparently Luis. Or was it Bor. Anyway, one of you two respond. Or else we're just screwing around and apparently we're bagging on Luis. So... one of you two, make your statement. Queen to E4, whatever that means.
avatar
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 305
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 27
Location : Lake Havasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  $$Luis$$ on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:42 pm

sigh Sad FML
avatar
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : North HollyWood, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  GLAMEOW on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Anyway, where's Glameow, this whole entire thing is regarding Glameow and apparently Luis. Or was it Bor. Anyway, one of you two respond. Or else we're just screwing around and apparently we're bagging on Luis. So... one of you two, make your statement. Queen to E4, whatever that means.

Starting a thread like this isn't the way to go...

PM me and/or bor and I'm sure we can come up with a compromise.

or you could have brought this up on skype last night since i was on for 2+ hours.

and btw, egonuh, wtih, the, psot, cecroitnrs, gyus, it, jsut; gtes: evoynree^ uspet.
avatar
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Posts : 1168
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Keeping the maras away from my chickens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Bor. on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:33 am

You got your level 7 back Luis.
avatar
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 971
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile http://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  $$Luis$$ on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:39 pm

thank you guys and bor and glam yes ill pm you guys with an issue im dealing with right now
avatar
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : North HollyWood, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 am

$$Luis$$ wrote:thank you guys and bor and glam yes ill pm you guys with an issue im dealing with right now
<3 you Luis! :) (No homo!)
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:06 am

$$Luis$$ wrote:thank you guys and bor and glam yes ill pm you guys with an issue im dealing with right now
<3 you luis. (Homo as fuck)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  $$Luis$$ on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 am

ROFLMAO XD
avatar
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : North HollyWood, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Bor. on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 am

$$Luis$$ wrote:ROFLMAO XD

This kind of post was one of the reason why we didn't want you have level 7 -.-
avatar
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 971
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile http://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  $$Luis$$ on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:23 pm

bor just lock the post now or delete it
avatar
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : North HollyWood, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum