Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

+4
{Z}BlAdE
Gamee
Unforgiven7120
$$Luis$$
8 posters

Go down

I don't wanna lose my Battle granger Empty I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  $$Luis$$ Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:52 pm

well ima make with topic as long as i can but this message is to bor only and i don't wanna lose my battle granger just because my posts say lol ok i just usually don't like to make long posts you know but if you guys want me to make a long nice clearly effective post that has details in it and all i can do that i just right at the moment i wasn't in a good mood because something happened in the family so i couldn't really post really good comments thats why i always posted lol and whatever else i posted you know and of you get this message bor please dont take away my Battle Granger give me 1 more chance to make this right ok bounce
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna lose my Battle granger Empty Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Ok i admit guys, the thing that happened in his family was me having an affair with his father.

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna lose my Battle granger Empty Grammar is for losers anyway, who needs periods and commas and shit like that. What a waste of time. Hey, why don't we remove spaces too?

Post  Unforgiven7120 Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:39 pm

I'm going to type like Luis for a moment, so, bare with me.

Lawl I luv u hav my children when i make them i probably wont like them anyway fuckn babies crying and shit makes me want to kick like i want to kick chihuahuas and luis your grammar usage is pretty much fail all over the place use periods so us bona fide chaps like myself and my partners in crime can actually make sense of what u say i dont care that the rest of u tards can read what he says i cant.

What I actually said with relatively proper grammar usage.

Lawl, I love you, have my children when I make them. I probably won't like them anyway. Fucking babies crying and shit, makes me want to kick them like I want to kick chihuahuas. And Luis... your grammar usage is pretty much fail, all over the place. Use periods so us bona fide chaps like myself and my partners in crime can actually make sense of what you say. I don't care that the rest of you tards can read what he says perfectly, I can't.

Point is, use periods and commas. They make things flow a lot easier.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna lose my Battle granger Empty Re: I don't wanna lose my Battle granger

Post  Gamee Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 pm

$$Luis$$ wrote:well ima make with topic as long as i can but this message is to bor only and i don't wanna lose my battle granger just because my posts say lol ok i just usually don't like to make long posts you know but if you guys want me to make a long nice clearly effective post that has details in it and all i can do that i just right at the moment i wasn't in a good mood because something happened in the family so i couldn't really post really good comments thats why i always posted lol and whatever else i posted you know and of you get this message bor please dont take away my Battle Granger give me 1 more chance to make this right ok bounce

Translation:

I'm making this topic as long as I capable of; this post is in regards to Bor only. I don not want to lose my "battle granger" because of my posts that are short and meager in girth e.g. "lol ok." I'm not known to make large posts filled with details and clear language that represent my intentions.

However, my family is currently going though issues, (my father is alleged to have engaged in lude acts with Lawly a minor), and this impairs my ability to compose thoughtful and comprehensive posts. This is the reason my posts have lacked girth and merit. So I ask you not to revoke my status on the grounds my posts have been troublesome and frivolous. I stand before you today Bor, humbled, asking for one more opportunity to prove myself to you. bounce

Cordial Always,
Luis Eduardo Castellanos
Gamee
Gamee
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:29 am

Gamee wrote:
$$Luis$$ wrote:well ima make with topic as long as i can but this message is to bor only and i don't wanna lose my battle granger just because my posts say lol ok i just usually don't like to make long posts you know but if you guys want me to make a long nice clearly effective post that has details in it and all i can do that i just right at the moment i wasn't in a good mood because something happened in the family so i couldn't really post really good comments thats why i always posted lol and whatever else i posted you know and of you get this message bor please dont take away my Battle Granger give me 1 more chance to make this right ok bounce

Translation:

I'm making this topic as long as I capable of; this post is in regards to Bor only. I don not want to lose my "battle granger" because of my posts that are short and meager in girth e.g. "lol ok." I'm not known to make large posts filled with details and clear language that represent my intentions.

However, my family is currently going though issues, (my father is alleged to have engaged in lude acts with Lawly a minor), and this impairs my ability to compose thoughtful and comprehensive posts. This is the reason my posts have lacked girth and merit. So I ask you not to revoke my status on the grounds my posts have been troublesome and frivolous. I stand before you today Bor, humbled, asking for one more opportunity to prove myself to you. bounce

Cordial Always,
Luis Eduardo Castellanos

Luis don't take this post as an offense to you, it probably took Gamee 3 tries and a spell checker to spell half of the words in this post.

Back to top Go down

Post  {Z}BlAdE Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Lol, yeah, but you two need to think about this: Maybe English wasn't his "native" language. Maybe he has really good grammer, but only using the language he first learned? So stop being asses, and just do your best to read what he says, and if you want to correct him so badly, the least you could do is be nice about it.
{Z}BlAdE
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Somebody better get his papers out.

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 pm

wow really guys i know my spelling fails link i get it you don't have to fucken repeat it so many times i get it ok i get it
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamee Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 pm

I had to spell check cordial and father (because I don't have one)
Gamee
Gamee
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

Post  {Z}BlAdE Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 pm

$$Luis$$ wrote:wow really guys i know my spelling fails link i get it you don't have to fucken repeat it so many times i get it ok i get it
Translation. (P.s., Luis, It would make a HUGE difference if you would at least use periods...)Wow! Really guys, my spelling fails. Link, I get it, you don't have to fucking repeat it so many times. I get it, okay?

Last edited by {Z}BlAdE on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a comma...)
{Z}BlAdE
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Gah, Can we please lock this topic? It is going to turn into a flame war.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna lose my Battle granger Empty Redundancy is the best form of repetition, because it's redundant and very repetitive when you say the same thing over and over again, making it redundant and repetitive

Post  Unforgiven7120 Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:56 pm

You could've easily said, Link I know my spelling and grammar fails, leave me be.

Also, I'm just pointing out the flaws in his English. If he is trying to learn, it is best that he learns correctly. The best teacher is constructive criticism.

Why would you lock it? The only flamer is you. We're being gentlemen in a rather hostile enviroment.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hovel Humper Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:01 pm

If people don't want there flaws pointed out repeatedly, leave them be?

P.s. That includes me.
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  KingNickolas Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Hovel is right guys.
Please stop baggin on luis. -.-
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna lose my Battle granger Empty Have you any bags? I don't. Luis? Do you have any bags?

Post  Unforgiven7120 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Anyway, where's Glameow, this whole entire thing is regarding Glameow and apparently Luis. Or was it Bor. Anyway, one of you two respond. Or else we're just screwing around and apparently we're bagging on Luis. So... one of you two, make your statement. Queen to E4, whatever that means.
Unforgiven7120
Unforgiven7120
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:42 pm

sigh Sad FML
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  GLAMEOW Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Unforgiven7120 wrote:Anyway, where's Glameow, this whole entire thing is regarding Glameow and apparently Luis. Or was it Bor. Anyway, one of you two respond. Or else we're just screwing around and apparently we're bagging on Luis. So... one of you two, make your statement. Queen to E4, whatever that means.

Starting a thread like this isn't the way to go...

PM me and/or bor and I'm sure we can come up with a compromise.

or you could have brought this up on skype last night since i was on for 2+ hours.

and btw, egonuh, wtih, the, psot, cecroitnrs, gyus, it, jsut; gtes: evoynree^ uspet.
GLAMEOW
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:33 am

You got your level 7 back Luis.
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

https://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:39 pm

thank you guys and bor and glam yes ill pm you guys with an issue im dealing with right now
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  {Z}BlAdE Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 am

$$Luis$$ wrote:thank you guys and bor and glam yes ill pm you guys with an issue im dealing with right now
<3 you Luis! :) (No homo!)
{Z}BlAdE
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:06 am

$$Luis$$ wrote:thank you guys and bor and glam yes ill pm you guys with an issue im dealing with right now
<3 you luis. (Homo as fuck)

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 am

ROFLMAO XD
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Bor. Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 am

$$Luis$$ wrote:ROFLMAO XD

This kind of post was one of the reason why we didn't want you have level 7 -.-
Bor.
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

https://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  $$Luis$$ Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:23 pm

bor just lock the post now or delete it
$$Luis$$
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down