Grangers Bouncing Around - Clanforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do i get my name back in game at all servers like korx and this one

+2
The Hovel Humper
Raven_God
6 posters

Go down

how do i get my name back in game at all servers like korx and this one Empty how do i get my name back in game at all servers like korx and this one

Post  Raven_God Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 am

how do i get my name back in game at all servers like korx and this one
because i needed to reinstal aal games and tremulous to but now i cant use my name because its a admin name says the console so can someone help me pls
What a Face Pirate
Raven_God
Raven_God
Basilisk
Basilisk

Back to top Go down

how do i get my name back in game at all servers like korx and this one Empty Re: how do i get my name back in game at all servers like korx and this one

Post  The Hovel Humper Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 am

Gah, you either have two options...

1. Ask all the servers you have !registerd on to !setlevel you 0 or...
2. Get a new name!
The Hovel Humper
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

how do i get my name back in game at all servers like korx and this one Empty Re: how do i get my name back in game at all servers like korx and this one

Post  KingNickolas Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:46 pm

You could just change up your name. Like, instead of [GBA]Raven_god it could be [GBA]Raven God.
You can have spaces in your name you know. 0.0
KingNickolas
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:27 pm

lol, yeah...Or what you can do, I think this works, is have a space BEFORE your name
Shadow
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Back to top Go down

Post  {Z}BlAdE Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:04 pm

|Acid| iShadow wrote:lol, yeah...Or what you can do, I think this works, is have a space BEFORE your name
Ture, I never thought of that!
{Z}BlAdE
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  DucTape Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Raven_God wrote:how do i get my name back in game at all servers like korx and this one
because i needed to reinstal aal games and tremulous to but now i cant use my name because its a admin name says the console so can someone help me pls
What a Face Pirate
Next time back up some files. I completely re-installed my OS and got to keep my name, admin levels, maps, everything.
DucTape
DucTape
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down