Swamp's app

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  Bor. on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:21 am

The Hovel Humper wrote:
Menace13 wrote:
|Acid| iShadow wrote:swamp, I say that you should get vip, then we can see if you abuse and whatnot, I think that will give you a chance to get used to the rules of the server...and if I dont see anything I dont like I will vote f1 on your next app (2 weeks I think)
What swamp DEFINITELY shouldn't get is fucking L150 over all us battle grangers >.<

...Now you're seeing my side of the story.

You got battle and in straight away because you was sst...


But that's because we (glam and me) totally trust menace.
avatar
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 971
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile http://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  Shadow on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:37 pm

It's the same reason I got battle granger, not cause I was in sst but because Bor and glame trust me
avatar
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Posts : 712
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Inside the internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  swamp-cecil on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:23 pm

menace, just because you think GLAMEOWS server is exactly p server, dosent give you the right to troll.
after everyone left, then you reconnected, if i recall, you designated yourself, deconned the RC, and just stood there.
THEN i banned you.
i guess i had my share of stupidity on GLAMEOWS server now.
i know none of you belive me, and i am okay with that for now.
acid, i like that idea.
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  KingNickolas on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:39 pm

/me beleives swamp.
If none of you noticed, glameow trusts him. So will i, but not because of glam, its because i know him to be a good guy.
Menace really needs to stop trolling.
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  Menace13 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Bor. wrote:
The Hovel Humper wrote:
Menace13 wrote:
|Acid| iShadow wrote:swamp, I say that you should get vip, then we can see if you abuse and whatnot, I think that will give you a chance to get used to the rules of the server...and if I dont see anything I dont like I will vote f1 on your next app (2 weeks I think)
What swamp DEFINITELY shouldn't get is fucking L150 over all us battle grangers >.<

...Now you're seeing my side of the story.

You got battle and in straight away because you was sst...


But that's because we (glam and me) totally trust menace.

Firstly: Hovel: I've known GLAMEOW and Bor. for like 2 years now. Not just because I was ex-SST. Ex-SST only have the lower app vote requirements because GLAMEOW and Bor. trust us, not just because of SST.

Secondly: Bor: do you still trust me? It's not like I'm doing stuff like banning people. I'm just "trolling" the crappy PokéBOT server



swamp-cecil wrote:menace, just because you think GLAMEOWS server is exactly p server, dosent give you the right to troll.

1: It is exactly P server except it has a different admin.dat, menu screen (crappily done with pixelated graphics, I might add), and graphics.

swamp-cecil wrote:after everyone left, then you reconnected, if i recall, you designated yourself, deconned the RC, and just stood there.
THEN i banned you.
i guess i had my share of stupidity on GLAMEOWS server now.
i know none of you belive me, and i am okay with that for now.

Yep. I designated myself. Then deconned the RC. The whole "must be designated to decon RC" shit is...well...shit...of the bull variety...

You banned me for 9 second...I mean what the fuck...9 seconds...that's a new one. I'm used to a minute or a second...but 9 seconds? That is completely random...

I believe you.

swamp-cecil wrote:acid, i like that idea.

His fucking name isn't acid. AC!D is acid. |Acid| iShadow is shadow, shad, ishadow, etc. Fucking get it right.



kingnickolas wrote:/me beleives swamp.
If none of you noticed, glameow trusts him. So will i, but not because of glam, its because i know him to be a good guy.
Menace really needs to stop trolling.

Swamp isn't lying. Sure GLAMEOW trusts him, but swampcecil abused an admin level higher than all GBA members except GLAMEOW and Bor even though he isn't even in GBA.

No, I don't.
No, I won't.

Menace13
Granger
Granger

Posts : 656
Join date : 2010-07-26
Location : http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0807/longcat-longcat-very-long-demotivational-poster-1216686741.jpg

View user profile http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0807/longcat

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  swamp-cecil on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:49 pm

either way menace, the first server i ever went on was p. i went on p all the time, and one day, my brother told me to find it. then i found it under the name GLAMEOWS bot server. i was on there 24/7, and even mapped for that server, which eventually got me to level 150. now, for some discombobulated reason, i am level 1 on the botserv. level ONE. not even 7 or 4 ONE. i have a feeling menace did it either way, now i dont care for GBA server but i want a leve 150 admin. i had my share of idiodicness, as i said
(im to lazzy to do a quote)
''Secondly: Bor: do you still trust me? It's not like I'm doing stuff like banning people. I'm just "trolling" the crappy PokéBOT server''
''His fucking name isn't acid. AC!D is acid. |Acid| iShadow is shadow, shad, ishadow, etc. Fucking get it right.''
meh
number 1: i only troll on pokebot server
number 2: complete trollage
no offene.
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  KingNickolas on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Menace if you wont stop trolling, then at least stop cat-fapping me!
That siggie is way too long. >=o
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  Shadow on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 pm

...menace...............we are going to have a talk about this.......a very...very...long talk.............swamp, you can call me acid if yo7 want, its just easier to call me shadow, as we.have two acids
avatar
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Posts : 712
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Inside the internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  swamp-cecil on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:45 pm

you guys think menace was....hacked?
cus i slightly know menace and he isnt like this.
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  $$Luis$$ on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 pm

menace is never hacked hes just being an idiot for the 1st time....
avatar
$$Luis$$
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : North HollyWood, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:38 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:either way menace, the first server i ever went on was p. i went on p all the time, and one day, my brother told me to find it. then i found it under the name GLAMEOWS bot server. i was on there 24/7, and even mapped for that server, which eventually got me to level 150. now, for some discombobulated reason, i am level 1 on the botserv. level ONE. not even 7 or 4 ONE. i have a feeling menace did it either way, now i dont care for GBA server but i want a leve 150 admin. i had my share of idiodicness, as i said
(im to lazzy to do a quote)
''Secondly: Bor: do you still trust me? It's not like I'm doing stuff like banning people. I'm just "trolling" the crappy PokéBOT server''
''His fucking name isn't acid. AC!D is acid. |Acid| iShadow is shadow, shad, ishadow, etc. Fucking get it right.''
meh
number 1: i only troll on pokebot server
number 2: complete trollage
no offene.

To begin: epic flail. Only noobs begin on ^5Letter servers.

Second: I have never been L150 on any server ever. I could never have setlevel'd ya.

Third: L150 is only for GBA members rank Bouncing Grangers.

Fourth: you fucked up the GBA Clan Server, and I troll all fucked up shit.

Fifth: I obv. hacked myself. It's called MPD look it up. And Luis: not the first time. First time since a minute before I was an idiot this time. ()_+

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  QweefZilLa on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:09 pm

GAYME0W wrote:
swamp-cecil wrote:either way menace, the first server i ever went on was p. i went on p all the time, and one day, my brother told me to find it. then i found it under the name GLAMEOWS bot server. i was on there 24/7, and even mapped for that server, which eventually got me to level 150. now, for some discombobulated reason, i am level 1 on the botserv. level ONE. not even 7 or 4 ONE. i have a feeling menace did it either way, now i dont care for GBA server but i want a leve 150 admin. i had my share of idiodicness, as i said
(im to lazzy to do a quote)
''Secondly: Bor: do you still trust me? It's not like I'm doing stuff like banning people. I'm just "trolling" the crappy PokéBOT server''
''His fucking name isn't acid. AC!D is acid. |Acid| iShadow is shadow, shad, ishadow, etc. Fucking get it right.''
meh
number 1: i only troll on pokebot server
number 2: complete trollage
no offene.

To begin: epic flail. Only noobs begin on ^5Letter servers.

Second: I have never been L150 on any server ever. I could never have setlevel'd ya.

Third: L150 is only for GBA members rank Bouncing Grangers.

Fourth: you fucked up the GBA Clan Server, and I troll all fucked up shit.

Fifth: I obv. hacked myself. It's called MPD look it up. And Luis: not the first time. First time since a minute before I was an idiot this time. ()_+
menace how old are you Rolling Eyes ??? just leave it alone dam your really showing yr true colors now and its making you look like a dumbass !
avatar
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : USA east coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  The Hovel Humper on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:42 am

I don't belive you should get level 150. I've spent about a month in total time working on the server, being active and posting on here... Earn it.

_________________

avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  swamp-cecil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:02 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:I don't belive you should get level 150. I've spent about a month in total time working on the server, being active and posting on here... Earn it.

i guess so...
whats a good level? Five?
EDIT: i just want the minimum level for CP.
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  QweefZilLa on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:13 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:I don't belive you should get level 150. I've spent about a month in total time working on the server, being active and posting on here... Earn it.
swamp earned it by doing a lot of work on the server and has done mapping too for my bro. Maybe my bro should have taken the GBA out of the bot server if everyone was gunna make a big stink about swamp Rolling Eyes
avatar
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : USA east coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  KingNickolas on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:37 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:
The Hovel Humper wrote:I don't belive you should get level 150. I've spent about a month in total time working on the server, being active and posting on here... Earn it.

i guess so...
whats a good level? Five?
EDIT: i just want the minimum level for CP.

Why don't we make the it so that level 4 admin can do !cp, and once you get membership you can do it all you want.
I'm not sure of all the little things that !cp can do other than a message popping up on a screen, so maybe i'm not the best person to talk to. As long as nobody abuses it, things should be fine...

Also, when are we going to switch back to korx? Maybe we can have the updated version of Gabex. (Or whatever we were gonna name it. I'm thinking FAP now. Fun and Pretty. Mostly because it spells fap.)
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  The Hovel Humper on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:42 pm

kingnickolas wrote:
swamp-cecil wrote:
The Hovel Humper wrote:I don't belive you should get level 150. I've spent about a month in total time working on the server, being active and posting on here... Earn it.

i guess so...
whats a good level? Five?
EDIT: i just want the minimum level for CP.

Why don't we make the it so that level 4 admin can do !cp, and once you get membership you can do it all you want.
I'm not sure of all the little things that !cp can do other than a message popping up on a screen, so maybe i'm not the best person to talk to. As long as nobody abuses it, things should be fine...

Also, when are we going to switch back to korx? Maybe we can have the updated version of Gabex. (Or whatever we were gonna name it. I'm thinking FAP now. Fun and Pretty. Mostly because it spells fap.)

I don't agree, I know on korx a few of them are bound together

So if you give them the flag 'a'

They'll get all the basic command like

!help
!admintest

And the others... Which I can't remember >_>

_________________

avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  KingNickolas on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Let's give a special admin level just for swamp. It only has the level four codes, plus the !cp. That way, he isn't over powered, and he's still level four so that people cant bitch. Oh yeah, and his needs get filled.

The number will be: Over 9000!!!
The name will be: Swamp's special number

But rly, lets not just blow him off. Swamp is a cool guy, he can handle using !cp responsibly.
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  swamp-cecil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 pm

kingnickolas wrote:Let's give a special admin level just for swamp. It only has the level four codes, plus the !cp. That way, he isn't over powered, and he's still level four so that people cant bitch. Oh yeah, and his needs get filled.

The number will be: Over 9000!!!
The name will be: Swamp's special number

But rly, lets not just blow him off. Swamp is a cool guy, he can handle using !cp responsibly.

i want the number to be...150* (Master Of Cp)
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  swamp-cecil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:56 pm

kingnickolas wrote:But rly, lets not just blow him off. Swamp is a cool guy, he can handle using !cp responsibly.

OMG! HE CANT HANDLE THE POWER!!!
Muhahahhahahahaha!!!




Last edited by swamp-cecil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  The Hovel Humper on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:00 pm

swamp-cecil wrote:
kingnickolas wrote:But rly, lets not just blow him off. Swamp is a cool guy, he can handle using !cp responsibly.

OMG!!! THIS GUY IS CRAZY!!!WE NEED TO BAN HIM!
WE CANT! HE HAS THE POWERS OF CP!

Lol, it's not that, it's the fact it might be bundled with other commands which you cant take away.

Eg. On the Korx mod. It includes setlevel

Z setlevel
Z print
Z cp
Z drop

_________________

avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  KingNickolas on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Nice double post swamp. xD

Maybe it is a bad idea to give you !cp. You tell me.
avatar
KingNickolas
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 105
Location : Dead, just for luis.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Epiphany.


Last edited by GAYME0W on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  swamp-cecil on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:18 am

double post is bad?
i think we should wait for glameow to come back first
avatar
swamp-cecil
Granger
Granger

Posts : 551
Join date : 2010-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Keeping the PKs away from my Caulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  The Hovel Humper on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:48 am

swamp-cecil wrote:double post is bad?
i think we should wait for glameow to come back first

It's definitely bad, It classes as spam.

I suggest you use the edit button from now on Very Happy

_________________

avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swamp's app

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum