stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  QweefZilLa on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Now the Sephiroth dude clearly lost the poll hands down but bor because you didn't like that you went and changed the rules now i can see you doing that if glam and you wanted him in the clan but because things didn't go your way you had to change the rules this is a big down fall to this clan adding people others obviously don't like and changing the rules so they get in.
I was glad this clan was gunna have good people in it so we would have good games and get better because were not fighting against feeders but now it seems like any noob can get into this clan :/.
avatar
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : USA east coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  The Hovel Humper on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

What rule are you on about?

It was probably a rule allreadd been in action since the start but we never got told.
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  QweefZilLa on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm

The rule about you having to write what you voted and why.
avatar
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : USA east coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  The Hovel Humper on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Mhhmhm. I see your point. Bor, you're view?

Qweef i do agree with you. It was only a week ago I raged because sst member auto got in and got L7

(I'm still not happy with the L7 bit but what can ya do? :l)
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  QweefZilLa on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:19 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:Mhhmhm. I see your point. Bor, you're view?

Qweef i do agree with you. It was only a week ago I raged because sst member auto got in and got L7

(I'm still not happy with the L7 bit but what can ya do? :l)
well i dont care what admin levels i have or anyone else(I just wanna be able to do stuff to test things out if theres a new mod). Everyone in this game is an admin whore its pretty sad. and the SST thing is fine because bor and glam the two founders of this clan are SST members.
avatar
QweefZilLa
Granger
Granger

Posts : 704
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : USA east coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  The Vibrator on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:01 pm

I still don't like that x-SST members have priority, and I respect Kirby because of his post. Bor's rule is a good one, but I see what Qweef is saying.
avatar
The Vibrator
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : San Jose, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  Shadow on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Yeah....I am not sure about former sst getting level 7...but I got level 7 immediately...so...no complaints from my end
avatar
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Posts : 712
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Inside the internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:12 pm

If former SST members get off easy on JOINING GBA, then I don't agree with it either... I didn't get accepted in because everyone had a say so (I do believe that I will get in next time around), and I don't mind having to wait, that's not the problem...
I just wouldn't like the fact that other people get a better chance of getting in because they were in a clan that I wasn't...
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  Shadow on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 pm

lmao...blade...they do
avatar
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Posts : 712
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Inside the internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 pm

So unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  Shadow on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:18 pm

they only need 60% you need 70%
avatar
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Posts : 712
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Inside the internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  The Hovel Humper on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:19 pm

|Acid| iShadow wrote:lmao...blade...they do

I would like to change the level system, I know they're trusted. But still...

If you really don't want to change it, I don't blame you.

(P.s. My fingers are hurting from typing Sad)

And blade. I am seriously think you are spamming just to get your post count up, two words!
we already know it is. But ya gotta live with it?

And acid. Everyone is posting before me! I've had two posts before i could send this clearly!
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:20 pm

:( I wanna be rant :( im jealous of bor!
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  Shadow on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Beans...you have the most posts of the day
avatar
Shadow
Granger
Granger

Posts : 712
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 32
Location : Inside the internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 pm

(off topic) i had 50 yesterday lol
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  The Hovel Humper on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:26 pm

|Acid| iShadow wrote:Beans...you have the most posts of the day

Yeah, probably because i've been posting all day. Blade has probably got like 70 in about 10 mins.
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm

lol not 70... it took me all day yesterday to get 50
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  The Hovel Humper on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:32 pm

{Z}BlAdE wrote:lol not 70... it took me all day yesterday to get 50


No wai!

Fact: In 1973 a 10 foot tall emu was once spotted walking the streets of New York having accidently escaped from a circus specializing in large exotic birds.



When the police questioned the circus owners, they responded with "George (the emu) was constipated, so we thought a run around the grounds may help him feel better."

Police fined the circus 25 dollars, and 5 months later a bi-law was passed stating that all emus within New York City must be on a leash.
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm

ROFLMAOLOLLMAOROFL
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  Bor. on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:07 am

Qweef listen, I just want to see who is F2ing people and why. What is the problem if you have to leave a comment to your vote? Just admit it, you're just mad that Sephiroth made it into the clan...
avatar
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 971
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile http://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 am

Well I am too! How did he make it and not me! I know everyone on X server (his usual server) and I know for a fact (I think) that everyone would F1 me there before him! I just really don't see where I went wrong! I'm gonna go cut myself now...
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  Bor. on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 am

Your application failed, because the new rule wasn't released then. Many guys F2ed you without giving an explination.
avatar
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 971
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile http://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:21 pm

:( Ik, and most of them didn't know me at the time either!
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  The Hovel Humper on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Bor. wrote:Your application failed, because the new rule wasn't released then. Many guys F2ed you without giving an explination.

I beg to differ. Personally i think 80% of the F2's were cause by the 'Style of Building'
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  {Z}BlAdE on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 pm

True, but still, they could have just said so instead of leaving me in the dark to make the same mistake again next time around!
avatar
{Z}BlAdE
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 20
Location : Texas, U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stop changeing rules to get more people into the clan

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum