A new armoury?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would you like it?

13% 13% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
62% 62% 
[ 5 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 8

A new armoury?

Post  The Hovel Humper on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:52 pm

I found this on the tremulous forums would you like it?

Click here to see it!


Last edited by The Hovel Humper on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Only showed 1/5th of picture. buy >:()
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  Pkmmte on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:11 pm

I don't really like it. A bit too simple.
I once saw a server where they replaced the armoury with a refrigerator.
avatar
Pkmmte
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21
Location : Find me on facebook...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  The Hovel Humper on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Pkmmte wrote:I don't really like it. A bit too simple.
I once saw a server where they replaced the armoury with a refrigerator.

there is a option for have two armoury's. Ya know? Surprised
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  Kayla on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 pm

The Hovel Humper wrote:
Pkmmte wrote:I don't really like it. A bit too simple.
I once saw a server where they replaced the armoury with a refrigerator.

there is a option for have two armoury's. Ya know? Surprised

Naahh.. I don't really like it either. Would be better all black with a dark neon blue light. The humans buildings should be black. Smile
avatar
Kayla
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 224
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 22
Location : Canada, Québec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  Bor. on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Kayla wrote:
The Hovel Humper wrote:
Pkmmte wrote:I don't really like it. A bit too simple.
I once saw a server where they replaced the armoury with a refrigerator.

there is a option for have two armoury's. Ya know? Surprised

Naahh.. I don't really like it either. Would be better all black with a dark neon blue light. The humans buildings should be black. Smile

*cough* emo.. *cough* <3
avatar
Bor.
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 971
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Germany

View user profile http://grangersba.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  Pkmmte on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Kayla wrote:The humans buildings should be black. Smile
+1
avatar
Pkmmte
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21
Location : Find me on facebook...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  The Hovel Humper on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Locked. Not modding anymore
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  GLAMEOW on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 pm

UNLOCKED

you're not the only one who can mod...

maybe we could use some changes like this on our serv...

suggestions?
avatar
GLAMEOW
Pokémon FTW
Pokémon FTW

Posts : 1168
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 27
Location : Keeping the maras away from my chickens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  Pkmmte on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:05 pm

I can mod...
avatar
Pkmmte
Dragoon
Dragoon

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 21
Location : Find me on facebook...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  The Hovel Humper on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Locked again. Vote failed XD
avatar
The Hovel Humper
Bouncing Granger!
Bouncing Granger!

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Keeping the glameows away from my maras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new armoury?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum